Author Topic: Kill statistics  (Read 576 times)

Offline DeadStik

• Copper Member
Kill statistics
« on: February 02, 2011, 02:46:02 PM »
I see people referencing aircraft kill/death statistics regularly for individual tours. Where is this information found? Thank you!
Dedstick

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Kill statistics
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 02:50:07 PM »
home page
under scores and stats
pick an arena you flew in
type your in game name
then shake your head in frustration same as I do
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »
I see people referencing aircraft kill/death statistics regularly for individual tours. Where is this information found? Thank you!

You can also find it while in the game.

You can open the roster, click on a player to highlight them (or you), then right click and select "score".

Another in-game method is to bring your clipboard up and type   .score    into the text buffer (then hit enter).  That would bring your score up...  To do that with some one else, type their name after the ".score"  as in  .score deadstik
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline DeadStik

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 03:41:53 PM »
Actually I referring to the statistics about how many kills a specific model has earned arena-wide. But by coincidence you answered my question because that information is sitting right there on the front page. I was, unfortunately, oblivious in missing this tab... Thank you.
Dedstick

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 05:20:57 PM »
Actually I referring to the statistics about how many kills a specific model has earned arena-wide. But by coincidence you answered my question because that information is sitting right there on the front page. I was, unfortunately, oblivious in missing this tab... Thank you.

On the HTC home page, under "Scores and Stats" the last selection is "Statistics", mouse over that and select which stat you want to search for.

Offline DeadStik

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 06:48:08 PM »
On the HTC home page, under "Scores and Stats" the last selection is "Statistics", mouse over that and select which stat you want to search for.

Yes, I had found it. Thank you!
Dedstick