Author Topic: Jagdgescwader 7 "Nowotny" Recruting  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Wutz

• Copper Member
Jagdgescwader 7 "Nowotny" Recruting
« on: September 19, 2001, 09:25:00 AM »
JG7 Nowotny is officialy created  :rolleyes: And if you are upp for some german planes this is your squadJg7 Homepage

Ready for some promotions and medals based on the real luftwaffe system (RLM Claims). Some good info on how too fly the 109, 190 and 262 then visit the hompage  :eek: or mail me at  finn-olav-fosse@altavista.com  or if ya se me in AH give me a ping and I will send ya an invite  :D

lachend hinauf, verbissen drauf, wackelnd zurück, Jagdfliegerglück.    ;)

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2001, 01:38:00 PM »
Wutz

Hiya welcome jg7 to AH............

I am in Jagdverband 44 "Wurger-Staffel" based on the air protection squad hand picked by galland to fly cover in 190d9s (1 190d13) for me-262s.

As far as recruiting you'll need to be pro-active in your attempt to find people. A lot of folks in AH will mock you and flame ya for having fun the way you chose to. Dont let umm get ya down.

You'll be able to tell by these boards who they are. Best to just ignore them.

Good luck if you need anything jv44 flies bishops look us up  :)

<S>

Offline Wutz

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2001, 01:02:00 PM »
Thx Wotan (or Odin as we would call you in Norwegian, he he what an idea hmmm, let me pick a callsign, I know lets take a Norse God, WTG 6 ot of 6 on creativity)  ;)

I couldnt care less if people laugh at us because we recreate a Historical squad  :D We are showing our respect to the brave menn on both sides, who flew and died in the air from 1936-1945.

For me it is strange that people create squads like (flying pekkerheads) no it is no squad named that, its an example. But hey I dont squeak abouth that, so live and let live I say.

:eek:

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2001, 01:53:00 AM »
Wotan mit Uns!!!

originally began AH as Tyr......... :)

Does your nik have anything to with Wilhelm-Ferdinand “Wutz” Galland ? AG's brother?

He did have 37 victories over spitfires (54 total including 7 4 eng buffs)

anyway good luck recruiting........

<S>

Offline Wutz

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2001, 06:08:00 AM »
You got it Wotan. After I read the Jg 26 wardiary, I found that he was a lesser known german ace ,and I thought hey there is a cool callsign. And he was regarded by the british as the best kommander of the Channel front, and both sides mourned his loss in 1943   :(

(S) Wotan

[ 09-21-2001: Message edited by: Wutz ]

Offline GA

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.no
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2001, 12:15:00 PM »
Hey Wutz(heia Norge ;) )  :D

Good luck with your squad.

You and your guys are welcome to join us for a beer at our Viking Bar :).