Author Topic: I JG27 looking for 109 sticks for BOG scenario  (Read 1071 times)

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
Re: I JG27 looking for 109 sticks for BOG scenario
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 07:09:26 PM »
Jolly22,

One of the perks of I JG27 :D  If you join I JG27 I will personally see to it that she brings you a beer after your successfull return from your first sortie :cheers:

:salute
BigRat

Too bad im flyin allied!!  :devil I prefer hearing the sounds of americans and understanding them  :x

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 07:34:53 PM »
LOL.  The women cross the big pond are the brits. DoD warn us about VD in the German women population.

That's just Allied propoganda, so that you don't desert in droves for our beer and women.  Once learning the truth though, many allied airmen simply bail out of perfectly good aircraft over Germany, so they can try and get a taste of our beer and women (see previous post about bombers crashing and spilling beer).  It's really annoying when some American bails out of their aircraft, spills your beer, and then tries to hit on our women.  Thereby the whole reason I JG27 needs pilots to help stop this travesty.

BigRat
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:11:35 PM by Big Rat »
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 09:23:06 PM »
That's just Allied propoganda, so that you don't desert in droves for our beer and women.  Once learning the truth though, many allied airmen simply bail out of perfectly good aircraft over Germany, so they can try and get a taste of our beer and women (see previous post about bombers crashing and spilling beer).  It's really annoying when some American bails out of their aircraft, spills your beer, and then tries to hit on our women.  Thereby the whole reason I JG27 needs pilots to help stop this travesty.

BigRat

LOL
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2010, 09:37:40 AM »
Alright guys what do I have to offer to get the remaining 109 fans into I JG27.  I have the best supply of quality German beer, all the other Gruppen have the inferior stuff we past on :neener:.  We have the best German women to even serve it to you, and they drink it too.  And the more they drink the better you look :aok.  Our 109's are the best in the fleet, I hand picked every one of them, I guarantee that not one of them will have a mechanical failure.  Now I can't post all these fancy pictures these other guys put up  :cry, I'm not very puter literate.  But you don't really want fancy pictures and animations, you want the best Germany can produce, quality aircraft, quality beer, and quality women.  I'll even throw in, as a bonus, my quality leadership :old:

BigRat
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2010, 10:08:16 AM »
You also have the best bait in AH flying with you - I can guarantee anyone who flys with me will get lots of kills taking people off my backside.

This will be a fun scenario, lots of planes to shoot at (and get shot at by)

Von Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 06:47:31 PM »
See, look, we now even have the best bait :aok 

BigRat

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2011, 04:46:03 PM »
WHOA!! That girl in the front is smokin!!!!!

How would you know?  You're not looking at her face.    :aok
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline 2bighorn

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
We have more beer and women than current roster can deal with. We'd like to share. Any takers?

:devil

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 06:29:16 PM »
Unbelievably we still have spots with all these great benefits.  This is a limited time offer, and first come first serve :aok

BigRat

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 10:24:39 PM »
Promise I am not sand bagg'n your post but...

I JG 27 has tons of high end fighter sticks. If you are a newer pilot and want to watch some great flying up close and personal this would be one of the German units to sign up with. You would learn a ton about flying fighters, not just 109s and 190s.

Just my two cents.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »
Thanks Boo :aok

BigRat