Author Topic: COD Modern Warfare 2  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: COD Modern Warfare 2
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2011, 06:41:42 PM »
CoD sucks. Buy BC2
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2011, 07:28:24 PM »

I haven't played MW2 since Black Ops came out.  And I've seen some fishy stuff on there, too.  That's why I went back to playing games offline like Madden.

There is some fishy stuff on Black Ops as well, but not as much as MW2. Another thing, now that infinity ward has been taken off the job they wont patch anything that has been going wrong with the game, even simple fixes and major glitches, they just stopped caring.

Treyarch has been doing good with patching things, everything has been fixed withing 24 hours of its discovery and they already have new map packs coming out the 1st. I'm looking forward to playing them and I think Black Ops is much, much better than MW2 by a longshot.
Strokes

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2011, 09:19:00 PM »
Anyone ever tried playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? I played the game for so many years and it hardly ever got old. The game blended nearly all aspects of FPS game play, including RPG, strategy, run 'n gun, sniping/spying, etc. With 5 classes to choose from, it was almost difficult to make the game boring.
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline Jack16

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2011, 10:28:36 PM »
Anyone ever tried playing Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? I played the game for so many years and it hardly ever got old. The game blended nearly all aspects of FPS game play, including RPG, strategy, run 'n gun, sniping/spying, etc. With 5 classes to choose from, it was almost difficult to make the game boring.
I used to play. I'm still kind of in the [NWO] clan, but nobody is really active anymore. I liked making maps for it :D

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 01:56:27 AM »
MOH single player was amazing, but the mp flopped. i was rly disapointed, i heard DICE was doing there mp and i was like "sweet!" but then i played it and it was even worse than cod's online.

They fixed it. They nerfed the "sniper" class and made it less camper friendly :)
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 02:01:39 AM »
They fixed it. They nerfed the "sniper" class and made it less camper friendly :)
eh, some of it. i dont think they should of nerfed bolt-action rifles. theres still that "bullets bending around walls" effect tho.

Offline allaire

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 02:15:08 AM »
eh, some of it. i dont think they should of nerfed bolt-action rifles. theres still that "bullets bending around walls" effect tho.
That is a hit box/lag problem.
"I drank what?" -Socrates

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 03:00:43 AM »
yeah damn latency. rawrrrzor!!!!!  :furious  :furious  :furious
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
My PS3 is AH_Meatwad

do have MoH (I think), or whatever the one was that was bundled with the PS3 before christmas. Its still sealed, havent touched it.

Anyone from here that sends me a request, put it in the message that you are from AH otherwise it gets ignored. Paranoia makes me very nervous about strange requests

Going to try to send you one today when I get home Meatwad.

I beat MW2 and Black Ops when I rented them but ended up buying MW2 a month or so ago because I liked the multiplayer a little better but I didn't try Black Ops online just split screen so I might have to buy it too.

Now I need to get back to my GT5 as well and finish it up which is almost done.
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 05:29:39 PM »
Who else here plays it on the PS3? If your like me, there has been an overly increasing number of hackers on it lately. Ususally if I see something fishy or the Rust map loads, I exit the game before things start. Almost didnt make it last time. Found a map I thought was normal and ended up getting hacked. All my perks, attachments, and challenges were all deleted. That and the custom loadouts were messed up totally. Its things like that that make me want to give the game up if everything you work for gets taken away by some 10 yr old kid thats suks too bad to play normally

P(o)S3 - there's your problem.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Clone155

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »
P(o)S3 - there's your problem.
lolz don't turn this into a ps3 vs x-box 360 argument, x-box is no contest compared  :cool:

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 08:14:20 PM »
lolz don't turn this into a ps3 vs x-box 360 argument, x-box is no contest compared  :cool:
hey clone, didnt i get into 2 dogfights with you earlyer today? (first time i shot you down, second time i think you got me when i was going after that jug)

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »

Precisely, there is no contest, the PS3 wins every time.

-Penguin

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2011, 08:28:49 PM »
i hack on ps3, cant really stype my name its innapropriat
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 10:35:12 PM »

I used to play the toejam out of that game until I got into MMORPGs.  I actually won a video card in an online contest once playing that game, so I guess I had some skill (unfortunately I didn't place high enough to win a video card that was actually better than the Radeon 9700 Pro that I was using at the time, lol).  I would definitely still play that today now that I'm pretty much bored with WoW if I found out people still play it, but I haven't looked if any servers are up in a long while.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown