Author Topic: AKAK  (Read 6178 times)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
AKAK
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:53:59 AM »
Sorry man... didn't mean to drag you though the ack, I stalled like a two weaker so I took the fight into a downward scissors... didn't even cross my mind that there was a base there...

btw we should duel some time, would be fun... (and I promise I won't fight over my ack)
 :salute
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
Re: AKAK
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 10:59:41 AM »
N00b tendancies Ardy?  :neener:
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »
Dragging AckAck to the ack is actually a tactic of mine.  Effective at times.
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 11:32:40 AM »
soooo, this is another tactic we are forbidden by the morales police of ah??  Damn, you guys need to post an official , unofficial book of rules that dont exist ,but do!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 11:35:55 AM »
soooo, this is another tactic we are forbidden by the morales police of ah??  Damn, you guys need to post an official , unofficial book of rules that dont exist ,but do!

It's more fun to just laugh.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline jd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 11:40:24 AM »
why are you appologizing. :neener: :xdo what you have to do.jeeeez
Current: Slipstrm

Offline NormH3

• Nickel Member
      • We do good things!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 11:48:37 AM »
you are appologizing because you dragged him through the AA? Nobody said he had to follow..

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »
A page out Ardy's book on AKAK rules of engagement, courtesy of Twizzty.  :devil

Now that.............. was just wrong

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 11:55:45 AM »

Sounds like the words of someone who like to hang close to their base collecting proxies rather then earn their pay.

Course I could be wrong. But it wouldnt surprise me
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 12:18:33 PM »
you are appologizing because you dragged him through the AA? Nobody said he had to follow..

When one doesn't know the story, one shouldn't comment. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 12:19:27 PM »
Sorry man... didn't mean to drag you though the ack, I stalled like a two weaker so I took the fight into a downward scissors... didn't even cross my mind that there was a base there...

btw we should duel some time, would be fun... (and I promise I won't fight over my ack)
 :salute

No worries, we were in a downward spiral fight that took us over your V base at the end.  I was sleepy and logged afterwards since it was late.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline NormH3

• Nickel Member
      • We do good things!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2011, 12:24:10 PM »
When one doesn't know the story, one shouldn't comment. 

ack-ack

well he told the story..and I asked a question. maybe he left out details.  :headscratch:

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2011, 12:47:03 PM »
The point is that both of these players are "fighters" they both would rather fight it out man to man until the end. Either would have dis-engaged had some one would have jumped in to "help". To these guys the fight is what its all about. You use you plane to the best of your abilities and see who wins. Seeing as neither plane had an ack gun it was considered by the one player as a advantage he shouldn't have had/used and so he apologized for it.

It was a honorable thing to do. 

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2011, 12:58:22 PM »

Running with your tail between your legs is not a tactic.  No rules needed.  If you like being the one that runs so be it.  But as in everything else in life, if your tactic is to run, you may expect people to express their respect towards you  :old:

As someone else posted, these two are not runners.  They would rather take a virtual death than run.  Not sure why you had to stick your nose in this thread but feel free to run from it with your tail between your legs  :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 01:19:09 PM »
Running with your tail between your legs is not a tactic.  No rules needed.  If you like being the one that runs so be it.  But as in everything else in life, if your tactic is to run, you may expect people to express their respect towards you  :old:

As someone else posted, these two are not runners.  They would rather take a virtual death than run.  Not sure why you had to stick your nose in this thread but feel free to run from it with your tail between your legs  :lol
are you truly as ignorant and clueless as this post suggests  :cheers: :banana: :old: :neener: :ahand
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns