Author Topic: AKAK  (Read 6177 times)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Re: AKAK
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2011, 06:47:53 PM »
only names ive gone by is Tyrannis, XxnovaxX, and mgp(first name i had)

whatever point your trying to prove, is failing.
I wouldn't expect you to tell the truth anyway...it would be like expecting you to show up for a duel.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2011, 06:49:34 PM »
Re-read my sig with intent to comprehend.

I said theme, perhaps think next time before responding if you're able to.

No relationship to ack dragging.

I suppose if you look at your sig meaning "any gun that gets you a kill, even if it is not your own, is great,"  then I see your point. Happy hunting (running) then, ack running proxy king Nancy boy.

I have always found the HO whiners to be a most disagreeable lot and that little ditty explains my take on it.  Thats all

Honor?  Not a driving force for me when I play.  Not important at all.  Just saying......pfffft

No further commentary required. :noid

Im here for two reasons.  To further my love for WW2 aviation

I'm "down" with that. :aok

and to put to death all the red dots any way, any how.  
Thats how I play it and I love my game very much thank you :)

You keep dweebing it up then sir!  :neener:

Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2011, 06:54:03 PM »
I wouldn't expect you to tell the truth anyway...it would be like expecting you to show up for a duel.
oh,my bad, didnt know i needed your believance. who are you again?  :rofl

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »
I'd duel you but your ego is too big...ah forget your  :cry I'll duel anytime Pumpkin. 
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2011, 07:06:41 PM »
I'd duel you but your ego is too big...ah forget your  :cry I'll duel anytime Pumpkin. 
lets go, choose a place and i'll be there within an hr. (just not the DA, im having some weird bug where my game freezes whenever i click on the hanger option)
how about,

early war, 10p.m tonight,(your choice of planes) 5k alt meet, no HO first pass?
ak-ak could come to if he likes,idc ether way.may win,may lose, doesnt matter to me. rather play the game for fun,rather than for pride  :airplane:

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »
It has to be on the weekends, I travel for work.  Currently in Cincinatti with a laptop.  Even on low settings doesn't hold 15 frames.  Anytime Fri or Sat morning works well for me.  What do you say. Why EW anyway?
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2011, 07:10:57 PM »
ohhh come to the AVA.. please pretty please  :D

Edit: Awww CRUD!!!!
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2011, 07:20:01 PM »
You keep dweebing it up then sir!  :neener:
Now THATS what Im talking about  :cool:

<S>
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline LTARogue

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2011, 07:33:33 PM »
Uhhhhhh.....whats a downward  rolling scissors ?  :huh

LTARogue

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2011, 07:59:43 PM »
It has to be on the weekends, I travel for work.  Currently in Cincinatti with a laptop.  Even on low settings doesn't hold 15 frames.  Anytime Fri or Sat morning works well for me.  What do you say. Why EW anyway?
i assume when you fly, you have an uber stick+throttles+peddles etc?

i fly with nothing but a mouse,a keyboard, and a prayer that whoever im fighting makes a fatal mistake  :lol

ew seems more friendly towards mouse players (mouse wise). just my way of putting us on a more even playing field.

btw just curious but what are you doing in Cincinnati? im only about 30 mins out from there.(bethel)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2011, 08:05:41 PM »
dont be coming up with excuses for losing already......if you fly with a mouse, you can get used to it just the same, if not well dont duel someone, it dont make ya look good coming up with excuses as to why you lost,  dont take my post as an insult......or do take it that way whatever.....its not intended as one, why not just go to circut city or bestbuy and pick up a cheap twisty stick? Hell post in the classified section your lookin for a cheaper stick you would be suprised at the offers for ya.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2011, 08:08:57 PM »
dont be coming up with excuses for losing already......if you fly with a mouse, you can get used to it just the same, if not well dont duel someone, it dont make ya look good coming up with excuses as to why you lost,  dont take my post as an insult......or do take it that way whatever.....its not intended as one, why not just go to circut city or bestbuy and pick up a cheap twisty stick? Hell post in the classified section your lookin for a cheaper stick you would be suprised at the offers for ya.
The computer im on isent mine, its my cousins (we live together). i asked him if i could buy a stick for it and he said no, the reason he gave was he didnt want the software for the stick downloaded on his computer  :headscratch:

i had to fight with him for a whole week just to get him to let me download aceshigh.

i did have a logitech wireless joystick 2-3 yrs ago, but only for about 3 months.then my old computer pretty much N00ked itself.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2011, 08:16:42 PM »
Uhhhhhh.....whats a downward  rolling scissors ?  :huh

LTARogue

Basically when you have run out of speed and you are locked into a rolling scissor (who ever breaks first dies)..so you are using the speed you make falling to keep getting up and over...eventually you get to the deck and it's the first not to auger hahaha

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2011, 08:18:27 PM »
that sux bigtime......well then I would just get as much practice using that mouse as possable, I know there are a few guys who can really rock with one, like anything use it enough and it wont make a difference,  id get some offline missions to practice with.  Good luck

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2011, 08:20:59 PM »
Lazer flies with a mouse and owns most of the arena.  I flew with a mouse for several tours and didn't have any problem once I got used to it.
i assume when you fly, you have an uber stick+throttles+peddles etc?

i fly with nothing but a mouse,a keyboard, and a prayer that whoever im fighting makes a fatal mistake  :lol

-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||