Author Topic: Meditations of a Relapsed Addict  (Read 847 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Meditations of a Relapsed Addict
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2011, 06:55:37 AM »
Welcome back Sim.

Aces High has pretty much lost the "Dog Fighter" part of the game. In the old days that is what most people had striven for, to be a good dog fighter. Some found out they were VERY good dog fighters, but the rest of us were happy to be "average". Now adays, the average player is more like those in COD, or WoW where everyone runs around screaming "Leroy Jenkins!!!!" at the top of their lungs trying to grab as many bases as they can. Most don't bother to fight unless cornered, or surprised.

There is a little sanctuary where good fights and that kind of behavior is aberrant.  I'd post it here but I really want to keep my little secret safe.  PM me for directions to this secret hideaway.  :devil
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 07:13:56 AM »
Careful Sim, Dicho will drag you to the dark side!

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 07:58:37 AM »
Welcome back, its always interesting to have a new perspective from someone that has been away for a while and has returned. Your pretty much spot on with your assesment. 
If you like the game whack o mole your really going to love this game when it gets going.    :devil

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2011, 08:02:20 AM »
Careful Sim, Dicho will drag you to the dark side!

Resistance is futile
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute