Author Topic: wii freezes constantly  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: wii freezes constantly
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 10:36:36 PM »
Ps3s rarely get the yellow dot of death.  Unfortunaely my cousins did after at least 3 years or aslong as the ps3s been outt
only problem ive had is with my blu-ray not working for a day, and thats because i spilled water on it. it dried out and worked fine the next day.

the only universal problem ive heard of ps3 having was that clock bug that wouldnt let older "phat" ps3's log onto the internet, sony fixed that 3 days later.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 10:41:18 PM »
Okay there's a story there T

Spill it.. no pun intended :P
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 11:19:17 PM »
Okay there's a story there T

Spill it.. no pun intended :P
eh, was going to watch a blu-ray movie on my ps3 while i ate dinner, was walking into the livingroom with my food&drink when my dog started jumping all over me (guess he smelled the steak).
ended up nocking the water out of my hand and it splattered my ps3  :/

the ps3 would turn on, but the blu-ray wouldnt. i just kept it off for the day to let it dry out, came on fine the next day.  :)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2011, 11:28:43 PM »
Be glad it wasn't a margarita. 

All of my systems are well out of harms way excluding my mouse and keyboard which are cheaply replaced. 

I do have to giggle at a certain person who used to reside here that didn't heed my advice on the subject at hand in addition to regular cleaning  :devil
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 07:36:27 AM »
Has the problem been taken care of yet?
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 08:01:15 AM »
ya the decree is in the filing cabinet :D

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 10:51:37 AM »
Ive had original PS3 60g since release. Never had to wipe it or have one problem.  Everyone I know with a crapbox has replaced it ATLEAST one time since release.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 12:08:49 PM »
Nice to meet ya Redman.  Now you know one  :neener:

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »
gamefaqs.com.

a website that has forums on allmost every game made. also other things.

theyve had many,many articles on hacking on the 360, but the only major article i saw involving hacking on the ps3 was the credit card hacking way back in 06'. and they fixed that a day later.

MW2 has been hacked, my friend can't get in a single match without a hacker (on a PS3, mind you).  The main draw for me is the small controller (since I've got tiny hands), the free multiplayer, and the consistent lack of whiny twelve-year olds (non-whiny twelve-year-olds are fine, though).

-Penguin