Author Topic: New Arena Setting / Scenario as of this morning BOB terrain  (Read 447 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
New Arena Setting / Scenario as of this morning BOB terrain
« on: February 04, 2011, 12:35:34 PM »
well,

I didn't see no new thread that the Solomon Island / triple Black setup was being replaced.. thought it would probably /hopefully last a little longer

but anyways there is a new setup in there now

all early war stuff  Spit I  hurrI vs 109E4 etc......

hopefully that setup that CAP1 designed will reappear soon...... even though I never saw not 1 KI-61 flying

both times I logged in with my limited time I only saw Zekes vs the US side....... hated I missed out on most of the fun

does anyone have any specific nightly plans set for this setup???
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Re: New Arena Setting / Scenario as of this morning BOB terrain
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:40:05 PM »
tc, the arena is usually populated between 6-10pm EST. if not, just go in and hang around for a little while, they will come! im in there usually every night!

Online Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 12:41:51 PM »
all early war stuff  Spit I  hurrI vs 109E4 etc......

Battle of Britain, TC, I put it in this morning.  Fridays are our new change-over days (used to be Thursdays).  Dicho found a nice painting to put up with the announcement, we'll get it in here soon enuf.

In the meantime, read the MOTD and come have fun.

- oldman

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »
Battle of Britain, TC, I put it in this morning.  Fridays are our new change-over days (used to be Thursdays).  Dicho found a nice painting to put up with the announcement, we'll get it in here soon enuf.

In the meantime, read the MOTD and come have fun.

- oldman

thx OM,
yeah I was a bit confused........ then I went and looked and saw MrFork posted  the Solomon Isl. thingy late last friday night/early Sat morning.....

so now I know its on Fridays ( at any possible time depending on the AvsA Staffer doing the change as soon as they become available to do so :aok )

I hope to be spending some more time in there more frequently now, I flew in there 3 different times this setup, albiet short times due to life stuff etc...

Jeager,
yep was busy Weds night.. last night I got there kind of late..hardly anyone on, guy left as I logged in, then 1 or 2 showed but left. so I ended up leaving.. this morning had 2 ( I think very new ) players that were way deep back in Allied country practicing taking off it seemed like......

will check it out later

Thanks for what ya'll do <S>
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 01:43:05 PM »
My Bad AvsA staff

I just checked my email just now... and right there in my face was an AvA News email telling me of the reason of the Arena Chang times being different. which went out early this morning by the avacmstaff mail list......

sorry for this un needed thread......

:old:  :salute  :cheers:

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 01:52:59 PM »
thats ok, we like you anyway!   :D