Author Topic: CHECK THIS OUT a bit off topic  (Read 908 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: CHECK THIS OUT a bit off topic
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 09:48:33 AM »
 :huh :confused: :eek: :uhoh :O :lol :rock

I was unaware that people did such things...  Impressive.  Would've been a wee bit more impressive on the Segway portion if there hadn't been practice marks all over the concrete.  Though I didn't see any blood, I wonder if that was his second or third Segway/guy combination?  :D

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
Ken block has always impressed other teenagers, I appriciate real rally tallent such as mister walter Rohrl no endless amount of do overs and practeces, just opurre skill flying a car 200mph over a gravel road http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ollt2LY0wsU
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |

Offline bullz

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 10:20:18 AM »
Yea we have a Skip Barber Racing school located inside the Sebring racetrack .  He was with a group of drivers  at the  class driveing porshes and yes ,I was able to shake his hand =)  and mirage are you implying im A teenager? lol wish i was ,  and apparently u only watched that video .. Hes got alot of high end sponsers  . and is a bit more mainstreem than other drivers .. put in the spotlight so  to speak  . but because he made an amazing video   and did things that had to be done to perfection for that video  doesent mean hes anyless  of a driver .. any driver would have to practice for some of the things he did on that movie I STILL GIVE HIM   :aok :aok
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 10:26:45 AM by bullz »
''KISS MY HAVOC''   
 ''U.S.M.C RACING''

Check6..A20 on you

Offline Mirage

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
oh, no I was not directing that comment to anyone on the forums, I just see lots of other people in my age group treat him like the best driver in the world, and there is no doubt that his skill level is high, but he is far from the best, especially if you compaire him to much older drivers in their hay day

PS I have seen all of ken blocks videos, when they first came out
Kommando Nowotny

I/Jg-301Gelb Zehn |