Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15364 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2011, 09:27:40 PM »
The real issue with your challenge is that you stack it to try and put as much as an advantage for you by drawing it out over a long period of time knowing that I won't be able to make every single time.  Having it one time only with multiple engagements achieves the same thing without having to spend an entire month doing it.

You don't even know if you'll make it tomorrow, so am I supposed to expect you to even make it any of the nights you've challenged me?

So, we will do it this way.  Three missed nights and it's a forfeit and you did say that you would fight me today, in fact one of your posts was telling me to go to to the DA today.  So, in light of that, tonight is Night #1, if you don't show it's forfeit #1 and you only have two more before you have to quit the forums and change your name to ILuvAKAK.

ack-ack
uh, no ack-ack, you quoted me wrong to try to prove your own point.

i said we could go to the DA RIGHT NOW.(as in, the time i posted that response), YOU never responded to this, you completely ignored it, until NOW, when your trying to twist what i said to support your post. that was what? a couple hrs ago?

and no, im not "stacking it to draw it out over a long period of time knowing you wont be able to make it". i clearly stated for you to tell ME the time you would be on, then i would be on. i never said "oh, you got to be on at THESE exact times, or you lose!" again, got your information wrong.

and i also clearly said that i may not be on tonight but i would certainly be on tomarrow night. im not suprised, if its not world war 2 wikipedia knowledge than you usually get your information wrong.

if you wanted to change the rules, you should of said so before you accepted my proposal.
its like you sign a contract for something, then suddenly expect to be aloud to change the conditions of that contract whenever you want. it doesnt work that way. and then when you realise you cant change it your gonna try to bully your way into changing it." oh tonights the first night and it counts" no ack, you dont make the conditions. you only name the times.

im chugging RC just to stay awake to type this. i may be on for another half an hour. if you want to go on NOW. i will do 1 bombrun. and we'll see who sheds first blood for the month.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #241 on: February 09, 2011, 09:31:28 PM »
No Ty

This stopped being about the game on about your second post...Worse part is u don't even realize how silly you look in everyones eyes...(I know, you say you dont care but you really do) You got roped buy Chalenge twice...once in the game and once in here...You made a mockery outta yourself in here....I feel bad for even picking on ya... like beating up on the easter bunny... Sorry dude.
no, i didnt make a mockery of myself. most ppl in here revere ack as a saint, one of the all powerful gods of the game. so naturally they are going to doubt and attack anyone who thinks they can challenge him. thats why im not taking shots at everyone who posts, only ack-ack.

but watch the jaws drop when ack fails, the silence will be deafening. and thats what im looking forward too.  so im putting up with all the critisizm for now, it comes with the territory of challenging someone who's revered as being part of the best.

makes it all the more sweeter when you prove the critics wrong.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #242 on: February 09, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
no, i didnt make a mockery of myself. most ppl in here revere ack as a saint, one of the all powerful gods of the game. so naturally they are going to doubt and attack anyone who thinks they can challenge him. thats why im not taking shots at everyone who posts, only ack-ack.

but watch the jaws drop when ack fails, the silence will be deafening. and thats what im looking forward too.  so im putting up with all the critisizm for now, it comes with the territory of challenging someone who's revered as being part of the best.

makes it all the more sweeter when you prove the critics wrong.

Well then you better show up tonight because if you don't it's forfeit #1 and you will only have 2 left afterwards. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: February 09, 2011, 09:35:00 PM »
AkAk > Tyrannis

/Challenge
/Thread

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: February 09, 2011, 09:37:35 PM »
Well then you better show up tonight because if you don't it's forfeit #1 and you will only have 2 left afterwards.  

ack-ack
tonight better be RIGHT NOW.

not in an hr, because im not staying up that late tonight ack.

so you can whine your "#1 day" crap all you want, but i allready stated everything and you agreed to it so your argument is void.

so hurry up and respond, because you got 30 mins until i log off.

edit:20 minutes.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 09:47:33 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #245 on: February 09, 2011, 09:47:59 PM »
OMG...... S.O.A.R. Needs to kick this kid...... Just lost respect for a whole squad.

What a coward.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: February 09, 2011, 10:02:48 PM »
OMG...... S.O.A.R. Needs to kick this kid...... Just lost respect for a whole squad.

What a coward.
:rofl how am i being a coward? i simply said not tonight, and i have a very valid reason WHY not tonight.

i clearly said twice that tomarrow is perfectly fine.
 :headscratch: god, i hate stupid critics.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #247 on: February 09, 2011, 10:05:03 PM »
and i just said we can go a round 30 mins ago to ack, but he's choosing to convently wait till i get offline to start posting the "oh, im here now! lets go!...oh wait, ty isent here, oh well thats his #1 day! hur hur!".

you want it so bad, go yell at ack for not getting on right now.

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #248 on: February 09, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

Humm....So, you assume that most people think Ack-Ack is a God.  Then it follows if you beat you will they will see u as a greater God...almost a Titan.  I see.   Tell me what you see in this picture...I know you have seen these before...

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #249 on: February 09, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »
and i just said we can go a round 30 mins ago to ack, but he's choosing to convently wait till i get offline to start posting the "oh, im here now! lets go!...oh wait, ty isent here, oh well thats his #1 day! hur hur!".

You are assuming he's in the same time zone as you?  He's usually a later evening flyer as he's on the West Coast.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: February 09, 2011, 10:20:02 PM »
You are assuming he's in the same time zone as you?  He's usually a later evening flyer as he's on the West Coast.
he told me this awhile back in an later post. im just playing his game.

if he wants to rush me on tonight, when ive only  had 3 hrs of sleep between yesterday and today (due to being at the hospital)

then i'll just be like him. rush him on in the next 30 minutes and i wont care if he's in a diff time zone or not, and if he's not on then it counts towards a day for him.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 10:21:58 PM by Tyrannis »

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: February 09, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
Humm....So, you assume that most people think Ack-Ack is a God.  Then it follows if you beat you will they will see u as a greater God...almost a Titan.  I see.   Tell me what you see in this picture...I know you have seen these before...

(Image removed from quote.)

mmm. more blind critics.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #252 on: February 09, 2011, 10:21:15 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
:rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #253 on: February 09, 2011, 10:26:21 PM »
mmm. more blind critics.

I'll duel you 1 vs 1.   BUT

1.   You won't, because I've asked you several times prior.
2.   You already look like a fool in this thread and haven;t realized it yet.
3.   You are coming up with excuses by "assuming" Ack-Ack is "chickening out", because he lives on the West Coast.
4.   You hide in CV ack asking for folks to up a base that is away from your CV, so your skilless ilk, can roll bases.    
5.   See #1.

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #254 on: February 09, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »

Lucky for me I was able to sneak out of work early and fly some sorties in the MW arena where I had some excellent fights against the Sick Puppies.  If you really wanted to fight me, you could have used the .f command to see that I was in the MW for a bit.  Oh well, I'll be in Blue later tonight cupcake.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song