Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15366 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2011, 01:59:57 PM »
I think this thread is awesome! :rofl
speaking of which, i never did receive that ingame PM from you last night while i was waiting on ack to show.

strange, you said i supposidly backed down from every 1v1 you make, and yet i say "lets do it" and you mysteriously disapper  :headscratch:
very strange indeed  :huh

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2011, 02:08:41 PM »
Wow, this thread is one huge bit of awesome.

Using proper tactics, like attacking out of the sun, wasn't supposed to be used?  Really?

Being a public thread in a public forum, everyone has a right to post any comment they want, within the forum posting rules.  So, crying about people posting "in an argument that has nothing to do with them" is childish.  And talk about a major hijack of the OP...

Tyrannis, just give up now...
i never said it wasent proper, and i never complained about him doing it. i just stated his form of attack.

he's easy enough to hit once i can see him, i just have to adjust to aiming into the sun.

im used to attack patterns like charger etc who will dead-six me in a 110 or diktator who will try to BnZ my buffs in a tempy (but usually ends up collideing with a drone), so i havent fought many ppl who use the sun on there side.

he can keep doing it, never once said its cheap. its a good tactic. he just better hope i continue to have problems aiming into the sun.

like i said, im fighting more then sun than i am him.  :)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2011, 02:15:30 PM »
Excuses, excuses
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2011, 02:24:19 PM »
Exactly B4. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2011, 02:25:29 PM »
all boils down to who really cares anymore, enuff said
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline dirt911

• Nickel Member
« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »
Tyrannis...I gotta admit i'm impressed......The Black Knight lives on in you.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690

HAHAHA  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :lol :lol

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2011, 02:27:06 PM »
speaking of which, i never did receive that ingame PM from you last night while i was waiting on ack to show.

strange, you said i supposidly backed down from every 1v1 you make, and yet i say "lets do it" and you mysteriously disapper  :headscratch:
very strange indeed  :huh

Seriously, it's best you just stop before you go off and let your ego walk you into another situation where you're going to get your bellybutton handed back to you.

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2011, 02:27:51 PM »
I've only read the past two pages an all I saw was chest thumpin loosers. :noid
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:30:39 PM by JOACH1M »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2011, 02:29:52 PM »
Just to bring it back, my experience w the SP in MW is that they are a fairly talented bunch, that liked to BnZ, vulch and use ack defensively~ nothing wrong with any of that~ just another valid tactic to kill the enemy and stay alive.

Being more of a land grabber type, it's the cost of doing business when you are trying to roll a base or defend one. I contributed multiple lives to Chalange and his buddies upping from a deacked capped base but I did manage to thin out a colleague or two with a Hoicane or manned ack til they wandered off. There will always be guys that have to have a 5-10k advantage or they run~ big deal

I'm always glad to see someone else using P-47s the way god intended and yes, they are fantastic for shredding buffs too even without an alt advantage.

I like all the talent we can get in MW~ it's all about numbers anyway. The side with the most and best organized bodies will roll the most bases~ and the peeps in bombers, m3/goons will always be easy prey when unprotected.

There have been some great fights in MW, and I've always preferred it to LW with all the astronaut jets/ rockets and uber everything everywhere from sea level to 30k, too anonymous.

There are good players on every side in MW and it's great community for messing around even when the sides get hyper lopsided depending on the what time of day it is. There is always AvA for those who just want to furball and turnfight and I really enjoy the historical plane sets w no icons.  <<S>> To each his own and there are lots of events and venues for historical accuracy, just don't expect it in the MAs and don't expect people to give away advantage easily and you won't be disappointed.

DOOD........

off topic......i dunno where in ny you are, but if you didn't see the blue angel thread.......milleville airport memorial day weekend airshow......4 jugs there. should try to make it.  :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »
all boils down to who really cares anymore, enuff said

After last night, its not worth my time anymore.  One can only beat up on a n00b so much before the fun drains out.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »

After last night, its not worth my time anymore.  One can only beat up on a n00b so much before the fun drains out.

ack-ack

give the kid what he wants for a couple more tries dood............
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2011, 02:38:30 PM »
:rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2011, 02:46:46 PM »
DOOD........

off topic......i dunno where in ny you are, but if you didn't see the blue angel thread.......milleville airport memorial day weekend airshow......4 jugs there. should try to make it.  :aok

My new 1946 Globe Swift is now running, and I'm off the ship that week, maybe I'll fly down for it Cap. Which Jugs? I imagine, Jackie's Revenge maybe Hun Hunter and Wicked Wabbit. I want to see the Planes of Fame P-47G Spirit of Atlantic City, but she is usually in Chino, CA. Do you have a link?

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2011, 06:15:59 PM »
Is that the Airshow in Millville, NJ??   They usually have a good one.  Home of the P-47...built and tested at the Millville NJ Airport during the war.  Usualy lots of 47's, a 51 and even a yak a few years back.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »

ack-ack
you sound more like a man trying to avoid another conflict because his method of attacks been flushed out.

you showing up again tonight or not?