Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15360 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #360 on: February 11, 2011, 03:12:27 PM »
im glad i filmed it tho, will post later when i find out how.

Please do ... I can't wait.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
Please do ... I can't wait.
got any advice on how to upload a film? (never had a need to do it before)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »

And the wheel goes round and round...

One would think after the recent drubbing in the DA that you'd tone down the chest puffing thing.

got any advice on how to upload a film? (never had a need to do it before)

go to www.mediafire.com, create a free account, upload the film and post the link.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #363 on: February 11, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
One would think after the recent drubbing in the DA that you'd tone down the chest puffing thing.

go to www.mediafire.com, create a free account, upload the film and post the link.

ack-ack
http://www.mediafire.com/?eweazekf2yr1ox8

starts at 6:35.

chased him with illigef until he was back out of icon range, then i turned around because i didnt feel like chasing him for a whole 2 sectors (i didnt know the pony was chalenge then)

he comes back about 5k above me. and BnZ's me the whole time then runs. like i said i announced over all channel that i was the 38. and that i even had a pilot wound. but he kept runnin.

eventually i just decided to make an emergency landing (i knew i couldnt chase his runstang for another sector with how bad my black outs were getting)

sorry if i messed up the film. first time uploading,.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2011, 04:13:14 PM »
Tyrannis I know your new here so it pains me to demonstrate another fallacy you suffer from... but you forced my hand really.

:bhead

Anyone who wants to check stats can see that you died in the engagement. I knew you were way too far to make it home and I was already low on precious ammo and after the fifty hits to your 38 fuselage you had to be wounded. Your 190 and Mossie friends chased me for quite awhile. The 190 died and the mossie continued to hit dars around the map. While you attempted to land at a Bishop field (didnt survive that did you) I was already in another 51 and climbing to intercept the HQ raid headed to us. Four lancs a 109 and a Ju88 later and you are still on the board spreading misinformation.

Everyone already has you pegged so even if you do eventually get a proxy kill on myself or Akak either one its not going to make you popular.

Have a nice day.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #365 on: February 11, 2011, 04:21:25 PM »
Sick Puppies,

you guys are primarily a LW squad then?  Just practicing in EW and MW...
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #366 on: February 11, 2011, 04:21:43 PM »
that's about the only thing i don't like about p-38's......you toss a friggin spitball at me, and i got a pilot woound.  :noid :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #367 on: February 11, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »
that's about the only thing i don't like about p-38's......you toss a friggin spitball at me, and i got a pilot woound.  :noid :rofl

That was not spit.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »

Humm.... Let me see if I can get this right...

Challenge Runs from a fight and you "help out" ....    You break off because you lose icon range...... and the other guy then gets killed........  then you get engaged at an unfair advantage by challenge and he pilot wounds you forcing you to make and emergency landing behind enemy lines (still a kill for challenge).  

Bottom line is two kills...and no deaths...      

Um...that may not exactly be running brother Ty.... Can't wait to see the film and decide.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2011, 04:38:00 PM »
Tyrannis I know your new here so it pains me to demonstrate another fallacy you suffer from... but you forced my hand really.

:bhead

Anyone who wants to check stats can see that you died in the engagement. I knew you were way too far to make it home and I was already low on precious ammo and after the fifty hits to your 38 fuselage you had to be wounded. Your 190 and Mossie friends chased me for quite awhile. The 190 died and the mossie continued to hit dars around the map. While you attempted to land at a Bishop field (didnt survive that did you) I was already in another 51 and climbing to intercept the HQ raid headed to us. Four lancs a 109 and a Ju88 later and you are still on the board spreading misinformation.

Everyone already has you pegged so even if you do eventually get a proxy kill on myself or Akak either one its not going to make you popular.

Have a nice day.
film is posted. there was no mossie chasing you. first YOU engaged illigef, then started to run from him. only problem is i came across you while you were running and you dove on me thinking you'd get a quick pick kill.
but after you missed the shot, you continued to run for allmost 2 full sectors.
i didnt feel like chasing some runstang so i broke off to head back to the bish base to see if our bombers were ok.
illigef felt the same way. broke off because he got tired of chasing your running arse.
but oh, suddenly chalenge grows a pair and turns around! picks illigef while he's trying to rtb. WTG CHALANGE!!! thats showing how skilled you are!  :bhead

then you come after me. tried picking me from 5k above me but as the film shows i saw you and dodged the pick.
you got some shots on me (including a pw) but i wasent out of it. and as soon as you missed your 3rd BnZ attempt on me, your took off running.

i could of chased you down again. but i knew i wouldnt survive the pilot wound before i caught up to your running arse.

so yea, i landed in a field. and you got a "kill".

congrats. your SO pro bro.
 :rolleyes: :bhead

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #370 on: February 11, 2011, 04:41:21 PM »
ive never had a PW in the L model,

both the J and G models seem to get them really bad tho.
i used to fly the G model all the time in EW during the summer, but after getting a pw allmost every time from the first ack shot, i stoped. was just wasting perks.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #371 on: February 11, 2011, 04:42:25 PM »
Wow. That was some epic flying there Tyrannis. 
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
Yeager

These are the first months we have ever flow together as a squad in early or mid war.... we have been flying main since...02-03 maybe...I think the sick pups OG's are all gone, and the Founder- Sonnyten - passed a few years back  :salute     Coondog, Muttman, MWK and myself are propably the longest tenured pups active right now...      

I've been a member since '04 give or take....  

We have had fun in these early war arenas and plan on returning to the Main next month... We may be back to purple and green on a regular basis...we have yet to decide.  

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:17 PM »
Wow. That was some epic flying there Tyrannis.  
the p38 is my favorite plane from world war two. (and in-game).
but sadly ive never learned to fly it right  :(

i'd ask ackack for some help and tips on flying the p38J, but i fear me asking him for advice would only fuel his "you a noob trying to ankle hump me" rant.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2011, 05:28:03 PM »
i'd ask ackack for some help and tips on flying the p38J, but i fear me asking him for advice would only fuel his "you a noob trying to ankle hump me" rant.

No, I wouldn't think you're "humping my ankle" but on the other hand, I'd tell you to get lost if you has asked.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song