Author Topic: Sick Puppies in MidWar  (Read 15155 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Sick Puppies in MidWar
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2011, 03:12:16 PM »
took you a whole 5 mins to type that out instead of the usual 3. must of ruffled your feathers old man.

my DA bug is fixed, i had (what i assume) was an avg bug. therefore i dont freeze in the DA anymore. so shall we go there right now? we can 1v1 all day if you want ack, i could care less ether way  :lol i just love people like you, say one little word to them and they blow up in a rage of internet keyboard bashing.

how am i intent on not fighting? i fly my bombers low in the MA hoping to get intercepted, i fly in the DA all the time to find fun fights, i even fly bombers through the DA pond so i can shoot something down. im not avoiding fights, i love them. because unlike you ack, i dont take it as a personal insult whenever i get shot down, and i dont throw my ego around whenever i do shoot someone around.

sure, if you go into the DA right now and ask them, they'll tell you that i run my mouth in there, (which i do). i love to provoke people into fights.(i usually have to in order to get people to go after my buffs) but theres a difference between what i do and you do. i say what i say with light-heartedness. i realise this is just a game forum full of people who (i dont mean to disrespect) opinions and judgement matters NOTHING to me  :lol because its a GAME.

but look at you! you come here, flinging your wikipedia knowledge around in everyones faces. because thats all you do. your an old washed up man who does nothing but sit on his computer all day, glaring at his monitor looking for the slighest way to insult someone.

and milkruns? allright. i'll make you a deal ack.

tell me what times you fly, and i'll start flying then. we'll start a tally.
i will fly b17 buffs, all the rest of the month on my bombing runs.
i will tell you my alt, my target and what base im lifting off from.
you can come out and attempt to shoot me down.
and we'll keep a tally on who wins the most engagements against eachother till the end of the month.(video and screenshot proof)

if you shoot down all my buffs before i make it to target, you win that engagement.
if im able to make it to my target and drop bombs i win the engagement.

loser deletes his forum account, and never posts on it again.

im not afraid to put my forum account on the line, are you willing to put yours on the line?
shouldnt be too hard for you too shoot me down, since supposidly all i do is "milk runs".
what do you say old man?

WOW

such bravery.  :bolt:
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2011, 03:15:53 PM »
My money is on a high flying single P38J,& it's a bomber on bomber situation with a 3 to 1 advantage for the B17'S to boot. :D
its completly fair,
ACK has bragged in the past about knowing how to properly attack bombers. so 3 wimpy "milk-running" buffs shouldnt be any problem for him right?
not for a man of such skill as himself!

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2011, 03:17:36 PM »
Tyrannis, you speak of hypocrisy. Funny. You say you don't throw your ego around, but have done just that many times in this thread.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2011, 03:21:10 PM »
its completly fair,
ACK has bragged in the past about knowing how to properly attack bombers. so 3 wimpy "milk-running" buffs shouldnt be any problem for him right?
That is why I am betting on him. Just curious how high do you intend to fly? May want to post odds if you score any hits on him.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2011, 03:21:36 PM »
Tyrannis, you speak of hypocrisy. Funny. You say you don't throw your ego around, but have done just that many times in this thread.

I already pointed that out to him but he was unable to understand that and responded with some jibberish.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2011, 03:24:22 PM »
its completly fair,

How about you complete the A-20 vs B-25 duel first and the loser has to cancel their AH account ? ... sounds fair to me. I mean after all, your a bad-ass in the B-25 ... correct ?
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »
3 to 1 odds. I think I like those  :banana:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 06:12:28 PM by B4Buster »
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »
:rofl

Let's see ... LW tour time totals spent since Oct 2010

10/2010 - 8 minutes
11/2010 - 24 hours - 14 in a bomber
12/2010 - 13 hours - 11 in a bomber
01/2011 - 23 hours - 19 in a bomber
02/2011 - 7 minutes

And you wonder why you haven't seen him ... your too busy flying a bomber. Try spending that amount of time in a fighter and you just might run into him.

Hey now, SAPP only flies Bombers too, and I see them often when I fly and I have 2 hours in LW in the past few months maybe.  No picking on the SAPP Bomber fliers, we don't need them all crashing down on our fields at once to prove a point! :P

And what's with all this "cancel your account" stuff?  No one ever does it, and if they do it's not hard to change your ID.  Like saying "You lose, kill yourself" "Ok, there done"...not gonna happen.  What happens if they keep playing, we get more threads like this accompanied by Skuzzy approved "vacations"?

Also, AKAK is extremely easy to kill...if you find him AFK. :D
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2011, 03:34:06 PM »
Rather that ask for a game change

I'm not asking for a game change. They can milk their piratey hearts out.

Just.... don't recognize that with scores or perks. They're being rewarded for deplorable tactics/actions. Why reward them? I'm not saying stop the actions. Or handicap the actions. But why reward them? Take the name out of lights, so to speak. Let them do it in privacy, which they so desperately seek.

P.S. I've gone to the MWA and EWA enough times to know I'll only meet cowards that switch fronts if you oppose them, then switch back if you switch to that next front (so they are only ever fighting the empty country). I've found guys flying "sweeps" in the fastest best planes in the MWA at absurd alts all ganging the 1 guy that puts up a fight (me) then chasing him all down to the deck if they think they have a shot, but running screaming 100 miles if they don't, climbing back up to absurd heights, and repeating. It's better than the milk runners, don't get me wrong, but the only reason they're there is looking for an easy kill.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »
i'll make you a deal ack.

tell me what times you fly, and i'll start flying then. we'll start a tally.

I will be in LW Blue tonight at 11:00pm PST.  I'll spare you the embarrasment of having to delete your forum account and instead settle on you changing your in game handle to ILuvAKAK.

because unlike you ack, i dont take it as a personal insult whenever i get shot down, and i dont throw my ego around whenever i do shoot someone around.

I don't think I've ever been personally insulted by getting shot down.  It's something that happens when one engages in a dogfight, please show me any sort of screenshot or film of me getting personally insulted by being shot down.  If I lost a fight because the other guy out fought and out flew me, I will always give a <S> to that person.  

my DA bug is fixed, i had (what i assume) was an avg bug. therefore i dont freeze in the DA anymore. so shall we go there right now? we can 1v1 all day if you want ack, i could care less ether way  :lol i just love people like you, say one little word to them and they blow up in a rage of internet keyboard bashing.

First, you wouldn't duel me because you cried about how mean I was and now it's because you had some mysterious bug that caused you to crash everytime you logged into the DA.   :rofl

ack-ack

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 03:50:20 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2011, 03:34:48 PM »
Satins Playmates have been rolling MW for months and it was only just this month that the Sick Puppies decided to play in the MW playground and guess what, the Satins Playmates really aren't rolling like they use to. Also, Jokers Jokers have also come to the MW to spoil the milkrunning ... salute to them too.
Very interesting take on the "roll like they used to" happenings in MW.  Ive pretty much been there exclusively since the server split and Im not seeing anything like what you describe, but hey, Im always open to others points of view.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
I will be in LW Blue tonight at 11:00pm PST.  I'll spare you the embarrasment of having to delete your forum account and instead settle on you changing your in game handle to ILuveAKAK.

I don't think I've ever been personally insulted by getting shot down.  It's something that happens when one engages in a dogfight, please show me any sort of screenshot or film of me getting personally insulted by being shot down.  If I lost a fight because the other guy out fought and out flew me, I will always give a <S> to that person.  

First, you wouldn't duel me because you cried about how mean I was and now it's because you had some mysterious bug that caused you to crash everytime you logged into the DA.   :rofl

ack-ack

nope, forum account deletion. take it or stfu.

and did i state that i didnt show up to the 1v1 because of a bug? no. i didnt. i stated i recently got rid of a avg bug i had with the game. (was affecting the DA LW orenge TT and EW)

but its ok old man. i understand if you get confused easily.  :D

Offline edog1977

• Copper Member
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2011, 03:46:50 PM »
Tyrannis, I'm pretty sure you can't delete forum accounts.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2011, 03:52:19 PM »
nope, forum account deletion. take it or stfu.

Can't delete forum accounts cupcake....of course I think you already knew that and are going to now use it to back out of your challenge yet again.  Haven't we been through this before?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2011, 03:56:59 PM »
Can't delete forum accounts cupcake....of course I think you already knew that and are going to now use it to back out of your challenge yet again.  Haven't we been through this before?

ack-ack
nope, just reinstate the other thing i said.

loser never posts on the forums again.

your the one who hasent accepted yet.

yes or no answer old man will do.

everyone here is a witness. i agree to it.

are YOU backing out?