Author Topic: Worst cars ever made  (Read 14196 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: Worst cars ever made
« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
 :bolt:

LOOKS MORE LIKE A driver problem.....hopefully the driver was ok......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2011, 05:58:11 PM »
LOOKS MORE LIKE A driver problem.....hopefully the driver was ok......

Oh no CAP, Mustangs must be bad cars, since that one obviously was designed without a force field, like, and stuff. Srsly.
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2011, 06:50:53 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
 :bolt:

1.  Hope all are safe n well.

2.  Why the heck is that piece of scrap taking up shop floor space?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2011, 09:45:37 PM »
1.  Hope all are safe n well.

2.  Why the heck is that piece of scrap taking up shop floor space?

i'd think they're gonna remove the drivetrain, and put it in something more fun.....like a cobra kit......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #334 on: March 07, 2011, 06:28:16 AM »
My wifes LR3 gets 20-21 on the highway, which is pretty good for a gas truck that weighs 5800lbs dry....

How many miles does it have on it.  I'm guessing less than 70K ........just wait muhaaaaaaahahahaha  :devil

Your going to end up spending more money in repairs per year than you will on your car payments. 
(if you have them)
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #335 on: March 07, 2011, 07:43:14 AM »
How many miles does it have on it.  I'm guessing less than 70K ........just wait muhaaaaaaahahahaha  :devil

Your going to end up spending more money in repairs per year than you will on your car payments. 
(if you have them)

Not necessarily.   It depends on if the owners of vehicles give a damn and actually put forth effort to maintain them properly.     Service Issues aside.

I had a 2007 Milan and am almost through my first year of having a 2010 Milan.    Not one recall to date, nor a single service issue.   The same goes for the Fusion and MKZ.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #336 on: March 07, 2011, 07:55:42 AM »
Not necessarily.   It depends on if the owners of vehicles give a damn and actually put forth effort to maintain them properly.     Service Issues aside.

I had a 2007 Milan and am almost through my first year of having a 2010 Milan.    Not one recall to date, nor a single service issue.   The same goes for the Fusion and MKZ.

READ THE ABOVE POST OVER AND OVER GUYS.

that is the key to never spending large amounts of money on your car.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
« Reply #337 on: March 07, 2011, 10:10:24 AM »
5 second search on LR3

Q: How dependable is the Land Rover LR3?
I’m interested in the Land Rover LR3, but have heard a lot of bad reviews that they are always in the shop and have many problems.

Roberta G., San Diego

A: We often hear of people misleading others into thinking that an entire brand is unreliable. For example: “Fords are always in the shop. They’re horrible cars.” This, of course, is untrue.

Unfortunately for Land Rover, no one was misleading you — they often score low in dependability ratings.

J.D. Power’s 2007 manufacturer dependability ratings rank Land Rover at the bottom of the list, with owners reporting a total of 398 problems per 100 vehicles during the first three years of ownership. The industry average is 216, while Buick and Lexus got the top spot in 2007 with 145. Suzuki (324), Isuzu (322), Saab (319) and Volkswagen (298) sit directly above Land Rover in the rankings.

As for the LR3, Consumer Reports lists its predicted reliability as “Worse Than Average,” which is on par with the rest of Land Rover’s models.

:ahand

Doesn't matter how well you take care of it.  It just keeps bitting your hand.

They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #338 on: March 07, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »
5 second search on LR3

Q: How dependable is the Land Rover LR3?
I’m interested in the Land Rover LR3, but have heard a lot of bad reviews that they are always in the shop and have many problems.

Roberta G., San Diego

A: We often hear of people misleading others into thinking that an entire brand is unreliable. For example: “Fords are always in the shop. They’re horrible cars.” This, of course, is untrue.

Unfortunately for Land Rover, no one was misleading you — they often score low in dependability ratings.

J.D. Power’s 2007 manufacturer dependability ratings rank Land Rover at the bottom of the list, with owners reporting a total of 398 problems per 100 vehicles during the first three years of ownership. The industry average is 216, while Buick and Lexus got the top spot in 2007 with 145. Suzuki (324), Isuzu (322), Saab (319) and Volkswagen (298) sit directly above Land Rover in the rankings.

As for the LR3, Consumer Reports lists its predicted reliability as “Worse Than Average,” which is on par with the rest of Land Rover’s models.

:ahand

Doesn't matter how well you take care of it.  It just keeps bitting your hand.

i've onlhy ever had the displeasure of working on 3 land rovers. they were all almost as bad as audis.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"