Author Topic: 483rd Tactical Fighter/Bomber Group  (Read 359 times)

Offline Beach

• Zinc Member
483rd Tactical Fighter/Bomber Group
« on: May 21, 2001, 02:55:00 AM »
Welcome to the 483rd recrutment station.

As of May 28/01 the 483rd is ranked #1 in Bombing. This is a goal we have acheaved by setting standards for our selves and for our teammates. These goals have been met by flying as a single unit every mission.  Our squad is primarly an offensive squad, always looking for a way to move the enemy back. Our primary goal is to capture bases!  There are 4 wings in the 483rd Bombardment, Fighter, Armor, and Navel Warfare.  We are looking to fill all these wings.  This is a close squad and good attitude is a must, experience IS NOT.
 If anyone eather a Newbie or an experienced player want to fly along with us on a few of our missions then contact myself (Maj.BeachS) or anyone from the 483rd online or email us at AH483rd@pacbell.net.  We all use Roger Wilco, but it isn't necesssary for trying us out.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Beach (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Beach (edited 05-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Beach (edited 05-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Beach (edited 05-31-2001).]

Offline Frost

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2001, 10:18:00 PM »
If anyone is looking for a tightknit sqaud with some great flyers and trainers then you should drop one of the guys (me included) in this squad a line.  I was invited to fly with them a couple weeks back and these guys were a hell of a group.  These guys know what their doing and always have a goal.  Great bunch of guys and willing to train.

Offline Beach

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 02:29:00 AM »
<S> JackFrost
JackFrost is the newest member of the 483rd.  And let me assure you all, I need not sweat if there is a enemy fighter on my bombers 6, JackFrost is there to save my arss.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Beach (edited 06-01-2001).]