Author Topic: Flight Model for Zeke  (Read 1160 times)

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
Re: Flight Model for Zeke
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 09:03:55 AM »
Since I have no idea what it used to be like, I cant compare it to before... but as long as I can still get around on a brewster I guess it's modeled fairly.  If I stall it out, I take it as the plane's just telling me I'm being too heavy handed.  It's those friggin Corsairs turning ability that I have questions about the modeling of.

:salute Nish

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 09:42:47 AM »
It hasn't changed.  It's either something on your controller side or just a false perception.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »
Don't roll it with a full tank of fuel either. Its a flying gas tank like that. 50 or less is plenty. Also as has been stated, recalibrate your controllers and chk your settings any time tihngs start to feel weird with any of the planes. Somtimes its just a simple issue with calibration.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
Don't roll it with a full tank of fuel either. Its a flying gas tank like that. 50 or less is plenty. Also as has been stated, recalibrate your controllers and chk your settings any time tihngs start to feel weird with any of the planes. Somtimes its just a simple issue with calibration.

25% fuel, coasted for 10 minutes to get E. Still had the problem.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 06:39:05 AM »
AVA has Zekes and Wildcats. Zekes hold all the cards in there except ruggedness.

Flying the Wildcats are a lot of fun though.

Depends who is flying the willdcat....Ive outturned zekes countless times. Then they run

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly