Author Topic: Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station  (Read 8931 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Re: Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2011, 03:49:18 PM »
HTC's solution to align all guns to one point is not realistic in any way, also 3 darn planes aligning their guns to one point shooting up to 1k and be able to kill in a snapshot at that distance makes you go hm-mm. 

Also the lancs rifle caliber should do considerable less damage than they do now.

I remember HiTech lighting someone up on the forums for a statement very similar to this. Some nugget was whining about how only 1 or 2 other guns should shoot at the enemy.....*goes to look*

Then Ill attack your whine you sniveling dweeb. Since you admit your immaturity above.

You can not even understand the basic concept that war simulation and aircraft simulation are 2 completely different concepts.

Not only that your premises of Zero's and p-51s fighting is again incorrect, you have every opportunity to fly AvA.

So grow up and ask for what you really want. I.E. you want bombers to be easier to kill because you are not skilled enough to be up to the task.

HiTech

HiTech
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline VonKost

• Copper Member
Re: Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle station
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2011, 03:51:43 PM »
I remember HiTech lighting someone up on the forums for a statement very similar to this. Some nugget was whining about how only 1 or 2 other guns should shoot at the enemy.....*goes to look*

haha that's a good one. B-29's were very hard to bring down

Offline RobMo68

• Nickel Member
      • Pigs On The Wing
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2011, 07:07:19 PM »
everyone already knows when that is....   *wait for it*

Soon !(tm) :rofl
Speed68a
Special Forces Wing: POTW nUb:"Get outta my mud, biotch"

+~WARPIGS RACING~+
ERL S3R9 Winner

Offline Sonicblu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
I gonna bet there will be a just as many low alt runs in the 29 just to get the chance shoot with all those guns.

I for one don't have the patience to fly high alt bombers  or to climb up after them.

I rarely fly above 6k.

:x

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2011, 10:20:42 PM »
highest ive been in MA is 30k
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline dBeav

• Copper Member
      • http://yankeeairmuseum.org
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2011, 07:41:39 AM »
haha that's a good one. B-29's were very hard to bring down
They weren't that hard to bring down at all. All you had to do was fly it and let the flaming engine take care of the rest.

:bolt:

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »
HTC's solution to align all guns to one point is not realistic in any way, also 3 darn planes aligning their guns to one point shooting up to 1k and be able to kill in a snapshot at that distance makes you go hm-mm. 

Also the lancs rifle caliber should do considerable less damage than they do now.

Lancs are fine, put yourself in a position to be shot up by the rear .50s rather than the more plentiful arrays of weaker .30s that cover every other direction (or in some instances, have no coverage at all) and you put yourself into a poistion to be shot up by the .50s rather than the .30s.  Working as intended.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »
"...will our version of the B-29 feature the fire control computer?"

Isn't that already modeled when there's awac radar available to every
position on each plane/vehicle in AH and every incoming bogy has that
big honking, ranging icon above it?

The BIG question is.. Will it have dive flaps?

Offline LTARifle

• Zinc Member
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »
Used to have auto 88's in the towns. Maybe a few manned 88's on the fields?
RIP Mac

566 SHAP Red Storm
II/JG27 Final Battle
98 Squadron Enemy Coast Ahead
aka Drephus 65th Fs and SWrifle 125th Spartans