Author Topic: VF-27 "HELLCATS" NOW WORKING UP  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
VF-27 "HELLCATS" NOW WORKING UP
« on: January 03, 2002, 02:39:00 PM »
VF-27 "HELLCATS" IS NOW WORKING UP ABOARD THE U.S.S. PRINCETON.

Tired of the same old mindless "furballing"? Ready for someting different?  Want to fly as part of a TEAM? Then VF-27 might be for you. We are looking for a few dedicated sim pilots that really like to fly, have an intrest in Naval Avaition and are interested in flying each sortie as "realisticly" as possible. We are  looking for people who would like to actively participate in running the squad whether it be taking leadership positions or with technical or operational support. We are also looking for people who just want to fly and have a good time weather you be an "Ace" or a "Newby".

VF-27 will operate FROM THE CARRIERS for every mission that is practical. The F6F-5 HELLCAT will be our principal mount. We will also operate useing original WW2 USN tactics and formations so that you will get as close to that "feeling" of actually flying the missions as you can get.

VF-27 will fly Tuesday & Thursday at 10:00pm EST in the CT Arena (Depending on terrain). We will also fly in the Special Event Scenarios AH has from time to time.

VF-27's goals are to become no less than the #1 squad in Aces High. We would also like to sometime in the future join with a Torpedo squadron and (hopefully one day when AH comes out with a US Carrier Dive Bomber) a Dive Bomber squadron to form a full CARRIER AIR GROUP. When this CAG forms we will be looking for Hellcat, Corsair & Avenger pilots for each squadron.

What's in it for me you ask?
1. As this is a newly forming squad, Leadership positions are open and you can get in at the ground level.
2. Training will always be available for any "Newbys" who would like to join. No experience necessary. Just bring a willingness to learn and work within the team.
3. You will be able to input your ideas for operations and missions to be flown by the squad.
4. You will always have someone there to help watch your 6 and to clear you if you get into trouble.
5. Your own personalized A/C on the squad webpage with your nose art.
6. There is a dedicatated Command Structure in place for the squad. Rank, leadership positions and awards have to be EARNED. They are not just freely given out.
7. Your kill streaks and awards displayed on the squadron kill board for all to see.
8. Access to the Squad Forum on the AH BBS where information on all subjects are exchanged.

If this sounds good to you and you would like to find out more, check out the website listed below my signature. If you are ready to be part of the "FIRST TEAM" report to me aboard the carrier U.S.S. Princeton.
GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING! !
« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 02:10:20 PM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 11:47:00 PM »
Hey Wildblue, just sent you a private message. If you didn't get it drop me a line at afraize@cpomail.net  with you e-mail addy and I can answer any questions you have and get you signed up.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2002, 06:07:32 AM »
punt :D
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 02:09:09 PM »
Punt (again) :D
We are still recruiting - "JOIN THE FIGHT"! Come fly NAVY with
VF-27 "HELLCATS"
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline WildBlue

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2002, 05:18:54 AM »
Oh why not... punt! Still a few positions open folks, come play on the carriers! :cool:

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2002, 12:22:05 PM »
If you a Hellcat enthusiast, check these guys out. They've been doing massive smurfplane raids in the CT.. and every time we have to find the damn flattop they taking off from to STOP them.

Offline Hardleft

• Zinc Member
Very interested
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2002, 10:48:36 AM »
Man im very interested in Joining, i'm new to AH and i pretty much only fly the hellcat

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2002, 01:19:14 PM »

We are also hireing on Corsair and Avenger (TBM) pilots with the aim of growing into a CAG (Carrier Air Group).
If you are looking for something different - give us a try.

Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline rickod

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2002, 04:53:01 PM »
:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2002, 10:02:31 PM by rickod »

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2002, 10:54:22 PM »
Hey Rick! What happened to you? Tried to contact you the other night in the TA but couldn't get you to answer. Your e-mail kept bounceing and we couldn't get in touch with u - though you had just quit.
You with the CAF now? If not head on back. We have since went to voice and are no longer on RW.
Take it easy. !
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2002, 08:42:42 PM »
VF-27 is still recruiting.
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2002, 12:06:25 AM »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2002, 01:19:06 AM »
I want in, My new pc should be here any day and i would like to join you guys. I also have a squad mate from the MA intrested aswell. I have already been invited but just waiting on my new toy.  :D

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2002, 11:51:43 AM »
Hey Slash!

! I sent you an e-mail to the AOL address you had listed in your profile. Let me know if you got it.

Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Greese

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/greese125
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2002, 11:33:39 AM »
Hello there-

I would love to be a part of this squadron if there are any openings left (latrine duty?).  I have been around Aces High for a while, but only recently activated a subscription.  I am not flying nearly as much as I would like to, and I feel I could enjoy things a lot more if I were a part of a community such as a squadron.  I saw this posting, and the squad times are such I can commit to, and I like the F6F a lot.  I am a team player who's looking to have fun, and be a part of an effective mission.  Let me know if you still have a slot open or any questions you may have at:

greese125@yahoo.com

Thanks.