Author Topic: OMG  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Re: OMG
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 07:15:58 PM »
She's not worth a 100 perks per pop, especially without the fire control computer coded in.

Problem is, you perk it to high and you'll never see one below 30K, which makes gameplay suck. Not enough perks and the B-17/B-24 will be retired to hanger queen status.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 07:23:18 PM »
it catches on fire to easy to be flown lower than 30 - I hit 40K tonight and kept it there all the way home
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »
took almost the whole runway to take off for me without auto takeoff lol
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 09:10:18 PM »
Problem is, you perk it to high and you'll never see one below 30K, which makes gameplay suck. Not enough perks and the B-17/B-24 will be retired to hanger queen status.

The B29, at almost any perk is the ultimate 'Offline Simulator'. They will fly so high that you might as well play offline since no one will be up there except one or two players.

What they need to do is give bombers a reason to fly lower. Introduce multiple wind or cloud layers with a complex bomb site so they can't laser designate hangers at 30k, they will be forced to fly lower to be part of the game again.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!