Author Topic: Gears are up AND down :P  (Read 457 times)

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Gears are up AND down :P
« on: February 19, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »
I noticed it was only on my plane. Everyone else seemed to have gear down, and apparently it looked like mine are down.
Never really noticed this before and haven't tested it again yet but I thought it was odd :P

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:30:42 PM by MarineUS »
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Gears are up AND down :P
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 11:18:14 AM »
Don't the drones get loaded one on top of the other? Maybe it's the drones with the wheels up.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 01:06:27 PM »
This was after a mission - the drones were back on the runway.
I took this photo after taxiing towards the hangar for our squad night photo :)
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »
Have you checked to see if it has anything to do withe bomb bay doors being open?

Shot in the dark, but perhaps the model on the B-17 shows both wheel positions when the doors are open?
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »
Have you checked to see if it has anything to do withe bomb bay doors being open?

Shot in the dark, but perhaps the model on the B-17 shows both wheel positions when the doors are open?

I figured that might have been it - I'll examine tonight!  :aok

HiTech

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 01:13:20 PM »
after doing some practice it seems that this occurs when I have to use a drone after I have landed (I had to use a drone for squad photo due to PW)

HiTech

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 01:58:48 PM »
Time to file a bug report! :P
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 05:16:17 PM »
9  kills, WTG Panther
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s