Author Topic: Anyone wanna start a new squad?  (Read 433 times)

DemoMan

Anyone wanna start a new squad?
« on: January 03, 2000, 11:19:00 PM »
If anyone wants to start a new squad with me I would be glad! I am looking into a Rooks only squad (or it could be Bish or Knight squad only i guess) Still it is undecided...If you have suggestions plz tell me for da squad...I haven't made up a name yet either.
-DemoMan-You're Fellow B17 Bomber-

Offline Sledriver

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2000, 01:55:00 PM »
Hi ya demoMan, I'm trying to get into a squad as well. I like flying the B17 and I also have 2 friends flying it too. For now I will hook up with you, if you want, and fly b17's together. The Rooks need a B17 squad badly.

------------------
Sledriver
(The MAD BOMBER)

DemoMan

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2000, 05:32:00 PM »
Ok...lets make a B17 Rook squad..I know how to make one so all we have to do is come up with a name. I love flying B17's (since that's the only plane I am really good at)

-DemoMan-Fellow AH Pilot-

P.S. If any other bomber pilots wanna join, or if anyone wants to start like a rook gunner squad plz let me know...This Squad is in the making so plz give me some input on what the squad should be like! (Ranks, medals, Bulletin Board, etc.)

***I am probably going to make a new callsign, I will be known as DrEvil Probably, so If you See DrEvil you know it is me***

[This message has been edited by DemoMan (edited 01-04-2000).]

Offline Shooter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2000, 12:23:00 PM »
Check out www.the  damned air group.com  im flying Knights anybody can join the damned-check out the web site e-mail me if you want an invite-yours in sheep-shooter

bomboy

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2000, 10:31:00 AM »
Bomber pilot available for b17s