Author Topic: aceshigh film viewer help plz  (Read 685 times)

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
aceshigh film viewer help plz
« on: February 17, 2011, 08:13:54 PM »
so i was guna make some screen shots of my B17s droppin eggs and when i noticed my lead skin didnt match the drones i made this unpleasent face. so how or if its possible can the drones have the same skin as the lead. please let me kno thatd be great thanks <S>

RedTail

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: aceshigh film viewer help plz
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 08:23:34 AM »
so i was guna make some screen shots of my B17s droppin eggs and when i noticed my lead skin didnt match the drones i made this unpleasent face. so how or if its possible can the drones have the same skin as the lead. please let me kno thatd be great thanks <S>
Drones don't have other skins in film viewer
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »
dangit  :bhead

RedTail

Offline TWC_Foxnutz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:21:46 AM »
hey while we're on the subject of the AH film viewer i have a few questions.

How does one take a screen shot from the AH film program?  Alt+S doesn't seem to be working... I've been unable to find any "how to's" for the film program.

Is it a known issue that the CV's don't record properly on the films?  (ie. their location not being recorded properly? i noticed this while watching a film of me trying to land on one of my CV's)

and lastly, how can i get the AHfilm program to recognize my joystick so i can just my hat to switch views?  I swear this used to work for me...

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 10:12:21 AM »
Use Alt-PrintScrn to put a screenshot on the Windows clipboard. You can only take one at a time then you have to save it to a paint program.

Sometimes CVs will record in their proper place but it's common for them to be off.

You can program your hat to send Keypad presses.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 10:28:36 AM »
CVs are not always in the location that you saw while filming due the internet lag. CVs are "moving" objects like enemy planes so their locations are updated in packets. Some time you loose one and the boat shows in a different spot.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 10:30:45 AM »
Oh and the views can be set just like in the game, adjust and hit F10 to save. Unlock the "numbers lock" to get rid of that annoying beep

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 10:39:23 AM »
when doing a picture be sure to go to fullscreen mode before hitting the alt+prtscrn.  It tends to smooth out lines and makes the picture look better.
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 09:36:45 AM »
CVs are not always in the location that you saw while filming due the internet lag. CVs are "moving" objects like enemy planes so their locations are updated in packets. Some time you loose one and the boat shows in a different spot.

always wondered why that is,  I mean, the planes are moving and they appear to be in the correct position in the film viewer.  Is the location packet for the CV sent fewer times then for a aircraft? 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 10:34:50 AM »
always wondered why that is,  I mean, the planes are moving and they appear to be in the correct position in the film viewer.  Is the location packet for the CV sent fewer times then for a aircraft? 

I'm not a coader, but my guess would be that planes are the MAIN target so are updated positionally more often than the CV which is only import part of the time.