Author Topic: Is this what Hitech wants?  (Read 23629 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Is this what Hitech wants?
« Reply #645 on: March 15, 2011, 01:43:37 PM »
Well Rip, I'm really not that bad of a person and I can see part of your perspective on this.  Now I have to beg your pardon on the mass missions thingy as I've seen that LCA stuff create some mass missions that the bish would envy.  Now about sneak attacks... Hmmm I gotta think about that for a while... I've seen all do it too.  I do see your point about empty fields but why would they be empty?  I think you are just looking too hard to justify your hatred for us Bishtards.  Well really I can't find a reason to hold your hatred for us against you as I really see your hatred as being really against the change of the game that both you and I found years ago and it has definitely changed from what we first enjoyed..  Long ago we did see honor among the participants and you rarely see it as it has definitely became "Air Quake High".  I wish we could turn back time but I know it's not possible and I just accept the game as it is.  Well anyways <S> MrRiplEy[H], see ya in the air sometime.

All the Best...

Jay 

Jay, I would like to stress that absolutely nothing I've said is directed towards you personally. I'm sure you're a great person despite being left unknown due to opposite sides.

We are talking about abstracts of the game and nobody should take it personally.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone