Author Topic: Is this what Hitech wants?  (Read 23741 times)

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
Re: Is this what Hitech wants?
« Reply #630 on: March 13, 2011, 07:46:13 PM »
childish

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #632 on: March 13, 2011, 08:16:35 PM »
childish
I am a child, I'll last a while.
You can't conceive
of the pleasure in my smile.
You hold my hand,
rough up my hair,
It's lots of fun
to have you there.

:)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #634 on: March 14, 2011, 10:59:15 AM »
It is... and always has been. Since the days new players defaulted to bish.

Rip, that is total BS and you know it!  I've been a bishtard for years and I've been on the receiving end of many a horde and I will admit that I've been a part of the horde myself from time to time.  You just spout that it's only the Bishtards and nobody else and if you seriously believe that... well you need more help than we can give you here!  My point is just what the frack do you care if there is a horde?  Nothing you post here on the boards is going to change the mentality or the behavior of others as you just don't have the clout and neither does anyone else in this world.  It's like those that constantly spout that the rook and knits never fight and we all know that it just isn't true.  It might be true from time to time as well as "INSERT THE COUNTRIES HERE" is also true but it's not true ALL of the time.  Do I like the horde mentality?  NO, but I accept it for what it is and what it does.  You seem to also lob in missions as a horde.  Just what is your definition of a "Horde" and a "Mission"?  If you were at the controls of this game, what would you do to fix the problem of the "HORDE"?  I didn't see you spouting off about the old LCA hordes mobbing the Bish when it was happening during the LCA haydays of a few years past.  I think it is LCA and I don't even know what it stands for.  :)  Let's face it Rip... we got em on all sides and we don't have to agree about if they are legitimate or not.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #635 on: March 14, 2011, 11:05:33 AM »
In.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #636 on: March 14, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
He isn't worth it Jay.    He's the Forum Expert.   Everything from PC's, to Seeing Bish whorde, to Nuclear Plant expert.    But, I only see his drivel when he's quoted by someone else.    :aok
I'm starting to see this Jay!  And TKY for the support old bud  :salute  We all like to blame it on Karaya but this is one of those things that we just can't blame on you as much as we all would like to! :D  BK's now huh?  Great bunch of dudes! :salute

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #637 on: March 14, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
My point is just what the frack do you care if there is a horde?  Nothing you post here on the boards is going to change the mentality or the behavior of others as you just don't have the clout and neither does anyone else in this world. 

So you agree that there IS a horde mentality and it's something that should be changed but can't because people are .. well what they are.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #638 on: March 14, 2011, 12:19:26 PM »
So you agree that there IS a horde mentality and it's something that should be changed but can't because people are .. well what they are.

Well yes, I will agree that there is definately a "horde" mentality in the game and I don't believe it can be changed by something that you or I can do to change that.  We've got that cleared up and now can you answer my other questions that I posted?  I'm not trying to be a butthead here really. :)

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #639 on: March 14, 2011, 12:51:37 PM »
Well yes, I will agree that there is definately a "horde" mentality in the game and I don't believe it can be changed by something that you or I can do to change that.  We've got that cleared up and now can you answer my other questions that I posted?  I'm not trying to be a butthead here really. :)

All the Best...

Jay

I was on last night and I was tired. Should have been in bed. When I saw knights being horded by both Rooks and Bish I left. Normally I would grab my f4u1a and go for it. Just didn't have the gumption.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #640 on: March 14, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »

All the Best...

Jay

I was going to refrain from answering your questions because I know you won't like the answer. I'm not saying only bish do it - but simply for historical reasons the mass missions have a legacy on bish side and my personal opinnion is that if there's a country that does stuff like sneak attacks empty fields while superior numbers tie all resistance, it has by majority been bish.

I don't like it when ppl roll fields against A.I. on an online game. Does that answer your questions?

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #641 on: March 14, 2011, 02:23:29 PM »
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:31:14 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #642 on: March 14, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #643 on: March 14, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
I don't mind seeing huge hordes like that personally. Only time it is a bummer is if I can't get there to horde bust in my Pony O Death. :airplane:
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #644 on: March 15, 2011, 11:51:56 AM »
I was going to refrain from answering your questions because I know you won't like the answer. I'm not saying only bish do it - but simply for historical reasons the mass missions have a legacy on bish side and my personal opinnion is that if there's a country that does stuff like sneak attacks empty fields while superior numbers tie all resistance, it has by majority been bish.

I don't like it when ppl roll fields against A.I. on an online game. Does that answer your questions?

Well Rip, I'm really not that bad of a person and I can see part of your perspective on this.  Now I have to beg your pardon on the mass missions thingy as I've seen that LCA stuff create some mass missions that the bish would envy.  Now about sneak attacks... Hmmm I gotta think about that for a while... I've seen all do it too.  I do see your point about empty fields but why would they be empty?  I think you are just looking too hard to justify your hatred for us Bishtards.  Well really I can't find a reason to hold your hatred for us against you as I really see your hatred as being really against the change of the game that both you and I found years ago and it has definitely changed from what we first enjoyed..  Long ago we did see honor among the participants and you rarely see it as it has definitely became "Air Quake High".  I wish we could turn back time but I know it's not possible and I just accept the game as it is.  Well anyways <S> MrRiplEy[H], see ya in the air sometime.

All the Best...

Jay 
awDoc1