Author Topic: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE  (Read 19762 times)

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
Re: DEVILS=v=BRIGADE
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »
Not necessarily a prereq, but The Muppets have an annual tournament called the Muppet Death Match.  It kind of works like baldeagl's tournament except it's on the deck between 23-24 of course, and the loser of the fight advances to fight the loser of the paired fight.  The winner is eliminated of course.  The final champion, aka the final "loser", is kicked from the squad and berated by his squaddies for being a skillless newb.  There is an appeal process upon being booted to get back in, but I won't bore you with those details at this time.

If this all sounds intense it's cuz you aren't muppet material studmuffins.

and there are more rules if you can believe that
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2011, 08:20:52 PM »
You know why the Devils don't fly for Knights anymore? Dogfite will lie but it's because of me and a couple other people calling him out for killing FHs at furballs just so we would start helping him take bases....

Yep, he left because a lot of us on the Knights side refused to play how he demanded we play and would purposely go out of his way to ruin any furball the Knights were having.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2011, 09:36:15 PM »
Yep, he left because a lot of us on the Knights side refused to play how he demanded we play and would purposely go out of his way to ruin any furball the Knights were having.

ack-ack
Was a funny night  :rofl

Not necessarily a prereq, but The Muppets have an annual tournament called the Muppet Death Match.  It kind of works like baldeagl's tournament except it's on the deck between 23-24 of course, and the loser of the fight advances to fight the loser of the paired fight.  The winner is eliminated of course.  The final champion, aka the final "loser", is kicked from the squad and berated by his squaddies for being a skillless newb.  There is an appeal process upon being booted to get back in, but I won't bore you with those details at this time.

If I didn't like the pigs as much as I do.........I might try-out during one of these...love 23-24 deck fights :rock

If I beat 10 muppets 1v1 will you guys give us Ardy back?...shoot Ill make it 15 :devil

or Krup and I vs Grizz and Kappa 5 rounds for rights to bunnies and Fatchick :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2011, 10:10:08 PM »
Don't worry Jododger, I heard there is still a very open recruitment policy. :noid

Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2011, 10:24:01 PM »
Was a funny night  :rofl
If I beat 10 muppets 1v1 will you guys give us Ardy back?...shoot Ill make it 15 :devil

or Krup and I vs Grizz and Kappa 5 rounds for rights to bunnies and Fatchick :D

:lol
Will the damsels in question honor the results of the contest?

But wait, what do we get if we win?  That's quite a lot to stake for just the absolute guarantee that we'd win.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
:lol
Will the damsels in question honor the results of the contest?

But wait, what do we get if we win?  That's quite a lot to stake for just the absolute guarantee that we'd win.
damsels HAHAHA...Krup changes his name to vKrup and I change mine to vJunky......

do we have a deal :D
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2011, 11:40:20 PM »
damsels HAHAHA...Krup changes his name to vKrup and I change mine to vJunky......

do we have a deal :D

No, you guys have to join the V's, that is, if they'd take you.

Offline jododger

• Copper Member
« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2011, 01:05:13 AM »
Don't worry Jododger, I heard there is still a very open recruitment policy. Paranoia!

I was n the DA and two vXXXXX approached me about 1v1s.  We had fun that night and I said I would look them up.  That is how this whole thing started.
Dodger
It's about the fight.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2011, 06:00:40 AM »
I was n the DA and two vXXXXX approached me about 1v1s.  We had fun that night and I said I would look them up.  That is how this whole thing started.

Can't fault Dodger for being, well... Dodger.  He's just a good guy.  WTG Sir you created the Devil's recruitment thread!  :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2011, 09:49:07 AM »
No, you guys have to join the V's, that is, if they'd take you.
No thats crossing the line!!!
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2011, 12:33:26 PM »
No thats crossing the line!!!

With great risk comes great reward.

Offline aleric

• Zinc Member
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »
ack ack,

if you were referring to the "nice ho" message. i was merely complimenting you on your skillfull ability to fly your cartoon aircraft directly at an an oncoming adversary while firing at the same time. you seemed very practiced at it and i didn't want you to think all of that effort on your part had gone unnoticed <S>

vALERIC

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #237 on: March 14, 2011, 04:12:45 PM »

Back on topic...

Dodger sir,

You and I flew a number of 1v1's in the DA a few weeks ago, that were both fun and instructive.  I don't speak for the squad (and am a relatively new member), but we seem to have guests on channel all the time.  I would suggest you just ask on country channel to join our squad vox and I'm sure you'd be welcomed. 

The Devils Brigade are a pretty good group of guys.  As with any good-sized group there are a mix of personalities.  Any vXXXX callsign you might see posting on 200 is actually breaking a squad request (if not "rule") never to do so.  Personally, I never tune 200, as I see it being as pointless as responding to squad-bashing forum trolls.

Back to your post once more...  I would be happy to wing with you at any time, as my impression was that you are a very good fighter stick and someone I could learn from.  Feel free to look me up any time I am online. 

<S>
vKingpin

Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »

wow sounds like the muppets are a bunch of A-holes when it comes to flying...you all like to make sure your the best in a meaningless online flight sim.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:32 PM »
wow sounds like the muppets are a bunch of A-holes when it comes to flying...you all like to make sure your the best in a meaningless online flight sim.

Look, those are the rules, as written on the Muppet Sea Scrolls, which has been passed down from generation of Muppet to generation of Muppet.  How dare we question the traditions of our great ancestors?  How dare you question the traditions of our great ancestors.  Last year's tournament Qkslvr was the loser.  We pwned him so hard and booted him so ruthlessly that his name actually was wiped clean from the history of this game, which is why you never heard of him before.