Author Topic: The "SKELETON CREW" [correct site link/info]  (Read 421 times)

Offline SC-Mutt

• Zinc Member
      • http://skeletoncrew.ww1sims.com/home
The "SKELETON CREW" [correct site link/info]
« on: July 18, 2001, 12:21:00 AM »
Howdy!;
  I noticed that the link to our OLD site is still on the HT squads list, And tho it's still under construction, here's the new link:
Skeleton Crew home[/u]

We've been around since '98, Beta test oriented, With members in several sims, And 2 primary Flights. "A" Flight= Dawn of Aces, And "B" Flight= Aces High. (And soon we'll have a WW2OL Flight).

We're a Small, (about 25 members overall), But Close knit [no pun intended] unit, and we like it that way.  But we allways have our eyes open for mature thinking, even tempered folks, that carry themselves well, like to have fun, And help others do the same.

If that suits ya, and you're interested, Contact the 'B'Flight commander, SC-`Bama [ALABAMA], Or myself, SC-Mutt [SCMutt] (Sqdrn C.O.)

Lookin' forward to winging with ya!

S!

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
The "SKELETON CREW" [correct site link/info]
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2001, 03:36:00 AM »
Rgr that Doc :-)  The Skeleton Crew is always interested in recruiting virtual pilots who love to play Aces High.  El Lobo is our newest member.  He and I are from the Aces of America Squadron...a Fighter Ace squad.  If any one wants to join Skeleton Crew, please let either Mutt, El Lobo or me (ALABAMA) know.  It is not a requirement, but it would help if you have RogerWilco for voice comms.  Thank you.

Leslie
SC-Bama
ALABAMA
Commander B Flight SCS