Author Topic: Bad news / Good News  (Read 314 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Bad news / Good News
« on: December 05, 2000, 01:59:00 AM »
Due to the lack of French speaking pilots in the bish side of the MA (and the lack of french pilot overall  )

The GC III/2 "Alsace" Squadron n°341 who started during the beta time who grow to 8 pilot and got reduced to 2/3 pilot for the last 3/4 month was DISBANDED the 4/12/2000 at 22:00 GMT.

It was fun to be in a french only squadron founded to honor our veterans.But in no way it was a squad able to do the minimal duty in the MA...

So we (dudule and myself) have decided to join the "Firebirds" 56 (Fighter) Squadron - RAF in a french wing (it's historical a lot of french pilot were in severals RAF squadron during WWII and not especially in french squad)

We are glad to have a new home (even if the cooking look and smell terrible  ) and we will educate them to eat real food/wine  

At least the room are clean and my bed is far enought from dudule's one so I've not to sleep near the biological warfare he pretend to be shoes  .

This was bringed to you goggled eyes by the 1st canopy cleaner,1st wing polisher,1st latrine cleaner of the former GC III/2 "Alsace" Squadron n°341

cya in MA !

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
Bad news / Good News
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2000, 09:49:00 AM »
Hossa straffo + dudule,

glad u found a new home, but why joining the dark side, join the knights.
We always drink a few bottles bourjolais here after our missions  

blitz

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
Bad news / Good News
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2000, 11:05:00 AM »
Hey Straffo

I thought it was dudule's Spitfire smoking but now I know it was his shoes!!  

The 'Firebirds' are very honoured to have both you and dudule on board!  Salute!  

Regards

'Nexx'
NEXX

Offline Harppa

• Nickel Member
Bad news / Good News
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2000, 10:05:00 AM »

Originally posted by blitz:

We always drink a few bottles bourjolais here after our missions  

What !? We're drinking our wine during the mission already  !!
That must be the trick...

Harppa
III/JG5