Author Topic: "Display for arena"  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
"Display for arena"
« on: March 14, 2011, 01:48:42 AM »
Mine doesnt work. I uncheck the box but the fligths apear in game anyway, and i only want one specific fligth from one route to be enabled for the plane and the rest beeing AI only. i want it to be impossible to play in other routes. anyone has a solution for this?
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: "Display for arena"
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 03:21:42 AM »
No solution here, but I have the same problem. 
I just named my AI aircraft "~AI" so that the player will know that it isn't meant to be flown.  It would be better, as I believe you're saying, to not have those planes on the list at all.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 05:37:54 AM »
There are several areas and features of the Mission Editor that seem to be planned for future development. This is one of them. As an offline mission developer, I find it mentally healthy to be grateful that we have the Mission Editor in its current, serviceable form. It's imperfect, and we don't know if or when HTC will find extra resouces to improve it. We saw some progress with the last release, but as a company, HTC has to balance the features of the Mission Editor and its potential to bring new players into the subscription arenas versus its potential to keep people out of those subscription arenas if they make it too powerful. I hope they conclude that a better Mission Editor will contribute to a healthier company in the long term, but I trust them as the judges of this question. For now, it is what it is, and when we can use it to add value, I find it fun to do so.

My 2 cents.....

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
I think that Offline gameplay is what they need as a propaganda for new players to get interested. learn how to play a combat simulation game before going ahead and registering without having any clue of what is going on. and also the HAD good features back in that old version Right? so why did they vanish with that? this new AI doesn't bring any challenge at all, they throw themselves at the ground.  :frown: well I am still having fun making these missions but i believe that soon i will start writing for that old version as well. :salute
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5