Author Topic: II/JG-27 AFRIKA is recruiting  (Read 965 times)

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
II/JG-27 AFRIKA is recruiting
« on: March 06, 2011, 06:33:15 PM »
Howdy all, our squad is trying to recruit new sticks for our squad. we are a german based squad, while german iron is not manditory it is recommened. we arent the best squad in this game by far but we do have dedicated sticks to show new sticks the ropes. my squad mates are the best bunch of guys ive had the privilige of meeting and you wont have a dull night :).  squad night is wedsnday at 2030 hours, which is 830 eastern time.  

if you wish to join our squad visit our website www.jg-27.com and register, or look for any of us online, mostly in MA or ava, my in game handle is iamarmy, squad vox is 127, 18+ is what we want but its based on maturity levels more than age.  we do fso, snapshot, and saturday events. so come join us :)

<S> IamArmy

P.s we fly knights
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 06:35:09 PM by heinrich »
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

— Baron Manfred von Richthofen.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: II/JG-27 AFRIKA is recruiting
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
GL with recruiting  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »
Thanks joachim, too bad your in a squad already your name goes well with our squad :)
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 07:15:40 PM »
Thanks joachim, too bad your in a squad already your name goes well with our squad :)
:) Don't worry jg 27 favorite squad of all ww2, find menin game and we can go for some fights!  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 07:17:31 PM »
will do sir

Offline eww76

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 07:49:15 PM »
Hey guys, I'm GORT with 2/jg27 and this squad is cool as a cucumber to fly with. I'm not one for love muffines or name calling so this is the squad for me people and these guys are  great  at showing you the ropes and how it's done the smart way.(Just don't wing up with me I'll get you shot down lol) So...come fly with us,er them. :rock
Was getting ready to post something for the squad then I saw this....sweet!
It's me,GORT

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2011, 04:19:04 PM »
we are still recruiting :). as i said we fly knights vox 127 mostly after 7pm eastern time

Offline the hockey Puck

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »
I am interested and am flying tonight. Just came over from WB. My call sign in AH is Bones. <S> Sir!

Offline heinrich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 09:23:10 AM »
Hey Bones. Im glad you are interested in joining our squad, sorry i missed you. you can go to our webpage @ www.jg-27.com and register, there lethrnek will look at your info and we will go from there. i will be on tonight after 8pm, and also all day tomorrow as i have off from work :). so if your still interested come join us.