Author Topic: Running Info  (Read 278 times)

Offline l0newolf

• Zinc Member
Running Info
« on: March 19, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »
Hey aces high world,great to be back but of course I still have problems running my computer here are the specs it also has 50 to 70 processes normally.         HP Intel quad core with 6 mb ram and a Terabyte harddrive ati Radeon 4500 anything else you want to know ask.     :salute                                                                                                                                                                 

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Running Info
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 10:07:02 PM »
how about a bit more description of those "problems" and a dxdiag? only need to sections related to system, graphics, sound...i could guess that your running windows vista home edition, with all the stock hp software/utilities installed...onboard graphics chip and onboard audio chip...

that graphics card is going to be one thing that needs to be changed if you want to run any detail...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline l0newolf

• Zinc Member
Re: Running Info
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 10:33:12 PM »
Well if that's the case then the graphics card is the problem because I cant run the new terrain and normally my fr is 60 + the other info I cant give you because I'm away from home sorry