Author Topic: Rook Horde  (Read 3473 times)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
Re: Rook Horde
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2011, 12:53:48 AM »
I was in the after hours map I think this morning. There was a rook cv near a knight's base. So I headed there from a nearby cv. When I arrived over the base, in spite of a full dar bar, there were very few Rooks over the base. Then the radar came on. All the rooks were hiding in the ack and probably most were on the side of the cv that was away from the base.  :rofl :rofl :rofl I wondered how many Rooks can hide in a cv's ack. Has to be a joke there somewhere.

There were 51s and f4u's just hanging over the cv. At first it seemed intimidating. Then I checked the calendar. It was tourist season and these folks were sight seeing. Oh every now and then they would dive in but they were only kidding. I looked at the town and the flag was blue and the town folks were having a fiesta.

Every now and then some brave souls would stick their head out the ack only to get it chopped off. Amazing how good you get at judging ack range. Then too, amazing how you just know those taller planes aren't a threat at all.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter