Author Topic: Grumpy mediocre trainer needs a home  (Read 2195 times)

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
Re: Grumpy mediocre trainer needs a home
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »
Thanks everybody :aok

So many good squads in this game :D.  I'm going into this with an open mind, and seeing how it works out.  This may end up being a process that takes over a year in total.  When I hit the right squad for me I'll know it.  The first squad I try may be it, but then again it might not, never know till you try.  So just becouse you don't see me in the next couple weeks it doesn't mean I might not coming knocking at your door for a try later.  Again let me say that I appreciate all the offers from some great old squads and up and coming squads.

:salute
BigRat 
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 06:48:45 PM »
Your welcome to tag along with the Hellcats. We do our squad night  on Mondays' at 8pm eastern. We've taken a break from the FSO until we reorganize. :salute
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Weezy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »
Hello BigRat my friend already told you but yes i started a squad named young money we will fly bishops and you can fly with us whenever you like just tune to vox 142 :salute
CO of Young Money

Blood Bath Flow

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 01:42:23 PM »
Howdy Bigrat, I think you should consider the 80th.  Not because I think we'd be a good fit, quite frankly I don't think we exhibit any of your prerequisites that you are looking for, we are NOT goal oriented (unless you consider not hitting a building on take off a goal), our idea of a GV assault is to land our 38's or 39's near the field and try and shooting things with the nose cannon, we don't participate in FSO (the idea of organization gives a lot of us a headache).  Mostly I just want to see StabOps reaction when he finds out I let one of those dastardly "bloo" plane drivers sneak into the squad.

:)

« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:43:55 PM by Soulyss »
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Seighin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »
I would love to have BR in the 20th.
To be the best you have to fly with the best.

Offline boomerlu

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 10:40:56 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana:
|
|
v
boomerlu
JG11

Air Power rests at the apex of the first triad of victory, for it combines mobility, flexibility, and initiative.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »
Thanks again everybody, it's great to know how many good squads are out there.  Makes the choices tough.  Looks like I'm going to give VF17 a try and see how it goes,  They seem to fit my criteria well, I know many of them, and after all, they can't be all bad flying F4U's :lol.

Thanks again everyone :aok
 :salute
BigRat 
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat