Author Topic: Bar Dar  (Read 256 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Bar Dar
« on: April 01, 2011, 10:18:58 AM »
So last night, I upped from a base and proceeded to look for a fight.  There were a few friendlies near me, and the action near our airbase had a momentary lull, when someone noticed a base to our south had enemy dots moving into its dar circle.  There were at least half a dozen of them.  No bar dar.  We thought 'Ok, probably above 65 feet, below 500 then.'

So when I arrived, having watched these dots come into the base, there was still no bar dar.  The first bandit I saw was a N1K at about 5k altitude.

I wasn't real sure how to take a screenshot, or where they got saved until I checked the site this morning, but I should have some of my clipboard when I get home tonight.  I was hitting alt-s ctrl-s and shift-s repeatedly, and I also recorded the flight, if that's of interest.

First time I've reported what I perceive as a bug, I guess I'm just wanting to know if it's worth posting them, and if there's anything else that I'd have that might help?  It also wasn't just me, at least 2 other guys were on range talking about it.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
Re: Bar Dar
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 10:28:57 AM »
Wiley,

I was there with you as well and saw the same thing.  I have seen this on more than  one occasion and I know that Lusche was looking at this as well (the bug issue).  What was strange is seeing all the cons coming in on dar at 10-12 miles out but having NO bar dar. 

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bar Dar
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 11:17:17 AM »
I just hope trackIR wasn't pointed in a funny direction when I was hitting alt-s. :)

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11