Author Topic: AKUAG ..... please form an orderly line .....  (Read 1037 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
AKUAG ..... please form an orderly line .....
« on: March 24, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »

Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Calling all Kiwi's Aussie's and any of you who fly in the Asia/pacific time zone.

Really!?!?!...What more needs to be said here...Who wouldn't want this insignia on the side of their weapon of choice..
Here we are again. Looking for some spaces to be filled...

We are a loosely formed squad of guys with no fixed agendas...other than our squad night you are free to fly/GV and do as you like. Obviously the aim of a squad is comradeship, so joining forces when on together is encouraged.. We look to have fun and cause mayhem...whether this be mixing it within a large red dar, denying late night runners an easy take or just taking the jeeps down to the beach for some sun, surf, brews,and a BarB...Although we are pretty relaxed, we do try for a good standard of game play and 200 banter....and we always try to get home.
Also keep in mind that we are paying homage to those before us who did this type of thing for real, before our magic box was invented, so a reasonable amount of respect is expected.
We are, as many know, made up of Kiwis and Aussies, I inform you of this because our humor can offend (not as much as the poms but still   :D) and for the time zone we fly...

Some of our requirements

---Must be a subscribed member
---Must not be over bearing (We are a laid back bunch)
---Vox coms capability..
---Of a mature stature
---Attend Squad events regularly
---Fly in the South Pacific/East Asian times zones.
---You must fly/drive what you like**
---You must try to steal squaddies kills
---Your score should be for personal growth not stature

On becoming a Utensil, although it is not a requirement we encourage the use of a Kitchen utensil call sign....not only is it cool, the ladies love it.... 

If you like the laid back lifestyle with a kick buttocks (it really isn't the same with this language filter   Hehe!) attitude and feel you might like to have go at the Utensil style let us know...

** Squad nights could have a designated plane or vehicle..also Squad ride is the P51D.

Squad night is at present Tuesday (view to adding another day/time in the future) nights 10pm NZST.. These consist of different variables each night...First week of every month is DA time where we learn from each other and the Third week is Squaddies choice, this where a member of the squad is picked at the beginning of each month to lead the squads operations for the night. The other weeks are pre determined, varied operations.

Oh yes...We have a blender too     :neener:

PM, post here, or hassle one of us online if you have an interest
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:55:01 PM by SPKmes »

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
Re: AKUAG ..... please form an orderly line .....
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »
Tongs is a fun guy to fight. never talks bad to you win or lose <S> bud good luck with your squad
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:23:35 PM »
Cheers for the kind words warb.......I mean kilz   :devil  :cheers: :salute

Still looking guys...where are you all...... Shemp...where's that fork you had for me?

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 02:46:01 AM »
howdy guys...just putting this back up here to let you know that we are still on the lookout <S>

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 03:51:46 AM »
how many members are there tongs?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »
how many members are there tongs?

Not many really...Spatula, Whisk, Ladle, (AWOL)...Tongs, Blender, Skewer, Zester, Griller, Forkit.   That's pretty much all we have running at present...so much more room left in the drawer...Grater, colander, knife, icepick, tndrizer, nutcrkr, pipnbag, corer, juicer, ....the list goes on...

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 08:07:30 PM »
George Foreman Grill  :aok
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2011, 08:33:51 PM »
George Foreman Grill  :aok

Huh...that sounds far too healthy for us...we need pot bellied, beer swilling yobbos.... Aussies fit the bill so well  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 09:38:46 PM »
Teapot, tsp, tbsp, cleaver, sltshkr, DPFriar ( I know it is fryer, yes, but stereotypically, friars are pot-bellied or "fat.") :aok

Sounds like a fun squad, best of luck.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 08:50:21 PM »
Been chatting with a few new Kiwi and Aussie guys so I need to get this back up a little higher

:salute

and some more labels .... Masher, sieve, sifter, rolnpin, nutcrker, mortar, pestle, mandolin, canopner.....Look at all these names...I could have a mega squad  :D     :cheers:

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 10:33:00 PM »
Been chatting with a few new Kiwi and Aussie guys so I need to get this back up a little higher

:salute

and some more labels .... Masher, sieve, sifter, rolnpin, nutcrker, mortar, pestle, mandolin, canopner.....Look at all these names...I could have a mega squad  :D     :cheers:

I'm not to fond of the baster... esp the bunny baster....
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »
LOL, Juicer
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 02:52:29 PM »
How about mandolin or pitter... LOL
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail