Author Topic: No talky talky?  (Read 1541 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Re: No talky talky?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 11:00:27 PM »
You see Ol Melvin heeya,  just needs a few days in the box... to get his mind right.

Bully :P

~AoM~

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 12:10:55 AM »
You see Ol Melvin heeya,  just needs a few days in the box... to get his mind right.

Bully :P

Thinking this movie here???

Coogan
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:33:22 AM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 12:26:42 AM »
For every 10 hours I fly I probably spend 3 muted.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 12:59:11 AM »
                    (Image removed from quote.)
                      Thinking this movie here???

Coogan

Yup lol...one of the best.

~AoM~

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 01:22:19 AM »
Carr: Any man playing grabass or fightin' in the building spends a night in the box.
Share this quote
Carr: Them clothes got laundry numbers on them. You remember your number and always wear the ones that has your number. Any man forgets his number spends a night in the box. These here spoons you keep with you. Any man loses his spoon spends a night in the box. There's no playing grab-ass or fighting in the building. You got a grudge against another man, you fight him Saturday afternoon. Any man playing grab-ass or fighting in the building spends a night in the box. First bell's at five minutes of eight when you will get in your bunk. Last bell is at eight. Any man not in his bunk at eight spends the night in the box. There is no smoking in the prone position in bed. To smoke you must have both legs over the side of your bunk. Any man caught smoking in the prone position in bed... spends a night in the box. You get two sheets. Every Saturday, you put the clean sheet on the top... the top sheet on the bottom... and the bottom sheet you turn in to the laundry boy. Any man turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box. No one'll sit in the bunks with dirty pants on. Any man with dirty pants on sitting on the bunks spends a night in the box. Any man don't bring back his empty pop bottle spends a night in the box. Any man loud talking spends a night in the box. You got questions, you come to me. I'm Carr, the floor walker. I'm responsible for order in here. Any man don't keep order spends a night in...
Luke: ...the box.
Carr: I hope you ain't going to be a hard case.
Luke: [Smiles, shakes head] .

Edit: Credit to the writers.
See Rule #4

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 01:43:29 AM »
I actually had this in mind.

Hilts, Cooler!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 02:26:11 AM »
8 days.
Best bet is to take this up with Skuzzy via e-mail or other means...don't bring it here. 
This
I understand, just saying that the likelihood of this thread being locked is pretty high.
And this.

Nice touch. :aok

Hilts, Cooler!

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:06 AM »
I thought that the title was initially about someone not having a fully-functioning sound card. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 08:45:31 AM »
I thought that the title was initially about someone not having a fully-functioning sound card. 

:lol
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »
Typing certain words will result in an instant mute.  It happened to me once while telling a joke.

The only time you'll get an "instant" mute is if you're mass reported by other players.  With the auto-censor and mods, you get a warning before hand and if you repeat what you said again, you get muted.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »

Hilts, Cooler!

HTC just needs to give him a ball and glove now
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac