Author Topic: F1 driver Kimi Räikkönen to the NASCAR  (Read 6881 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: F1 driver Kimi Räikkönen to the NASCAR
« Reply #240 on: May 29, 2011, 08:31:56 AM »
Back to the topic of this thread, I find NASCAR to be EXTREMELY boring.   Does that mean the series is "doomed", even though it has millions of devoted fans???

did I miss something? who changed the topic to "I find NASCAR to be EXTREMELY boring" ????

Kimi has done an excellent job in his first 2 Nascar races, and was really good in his 1st one ( The Truck Race a week ago )..... He showed that he was an all out Racer and I can see why Kyle chose to help him

Robby Gordon let Kimi do some testing in Robby's Sprint cup series Dodge at VIR this past week, when they get to Sonoma I think Kimi will qualify for the event and will do a great job for his 1st Sprint cup series Race....

as for the low attendance at Bristol this year, it was only down by 10,000....... meaning their was still a 150,000 people who did show up, and the low attendance is contributed because of the economical situation the past couple of years

was funny reading all the different replys and comments........ replys/opinions/comments are just like elbows........  :rofl

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC