Author Topic: Any good sites and boards out there?  (Read 346 times)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
Any good sites and boards out there?
« on: July 15, 2001, 04:03:00 AM »
Is there a recommendable sites or post boards which I can look up? I mean, I'm translating nifty and interesting articles on facts about aircrafts and WW2 air combat history, and some of the nice books you people mentioned isn't quite easy to get where I live.

I'd like to know if there is a board or webpage i can look up and dig interesting facts, stories and historical articles. That post about the interview with R.S.johnson, or the review on 109s and 190s by Colonel "Kit" was some great material, and the guys I translated it to absolutely loved it and are asking for more. So if you know some webpages with historical article on WW2 aircombat, or aircrafts itself, please share the knowledge with me.

This heart throbbing tradition of war time stories of aircombat is something which most of our countrymen have never met - the first aircraft our airforce ever even witnessed when it was formed was a P-51 in about 1949. We DO have a decent number of flight-sim fans, but they are deprived of good material to read, and historically lot of people are ignorant. Please help save us from this depths of ignorance  :) .

Cheers  :)

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2001, 06:47:00 AM »
Hi Kweassa.

You can start here

Offline Tyro48

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2001, 12:41:00 PM »
SimHQ.com has some good stuff, cliclk on air combat and there are some real good articles to read!  :)

wobbel

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2001, 05:01:00 PM »
Check out the 332 Viking web  http://home.online.no/~g-hanse/

Go to link

;)