Author Topic: Magic Flaps!!  (Read 3524 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Magic Flaps!!
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2011, 10:15:22 PM »
I didn't mean to sound like a dictator myself. I just wish we as a community showed HTC more gratitude when it comes to all their hard work.

Anyway, when Pyro said that 'The pitching moment from flaps is wrong in a lot of the planes in game.  HiTech recently gave me a way to fix this but I haven't implemented it yet,' I saw that as a huge deal. I mean, it's a major modeling detail, and thankfully, it's likely to be fixed. I can't wait, but I just wouldn't get my hopes up too soon.

It's really not much of a modeling detail, because it's effect on performance is extremely minor.

HiTech

Offline VAMPIRE 2?

• Copper Member
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2011, 11:04:22 PM »
 :aok    :salute
412TH braunco mustangs <--or so I hope lol

Offline SgtPappy

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »
Sorry Hitech, didn't mean to make the program sound flawed. I just meant it's something I would notice easily.
I am a Spitdweeb

"Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth... Put out my hand and touched the face of God." -J.G. Magee Jr.

Offline VAMPIRE 2?

• Copper Member
HEY
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »
I am curious if what was discussed in this post will be implamented in the upcomeing update or two ? not the most popular interest but I can be confident to say many would be excited to see the results!  Skuzzy?   Hitech?   :salute
412TH braunco mustangs <--or so I hope lol