Author Topic: Small suggestion for town flag  (Read 319 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Small suggestion for town flag
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:55:02 AM »
Perhaps animate it to show it flapping in a gentle breeze?  And maybe even play the falling flag sound from the Dodge TV commercials if you're very close by. 

I was near the center of a town being captured the other day, and was very impressed with the troop running animation.  Looked very good.  

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
Re: Small suggestion for town flag
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 08:05:40 AM »
Perhaps animate it to show it flapping in a gentle breeze?  And maybe even play the falling flag sound from the Dodge TV commercials if you're very close by. 

I was near the center of a town being captured the other day, and was very impressed with the troop running animation.  Looked very good.  

Not a bad suggestion at all.  Better yet would be to remove it completely and go to a %95 town down for capture setting.  :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 05:51:28 PM »
Or make it so its not floating
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline Flayed

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »
Or simply set gravity to = that of the moon in the arena so that the flag would then be doing exactly what it should be.     Imagine the fun in aircraft or the amazing jumps you could do in GV's!!!   :x   lol
Bringing peace to the MA's 1 explody thingy at a time! :)

Pork em Pork em all!!!
  And the best quote EVERRRRR!!!
"All I can say is wow,some people are really stuck on stupid."
HiTech