Author Topic: introduce lighter GVs  (Read 775 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: introduce lighter GVs
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 05:52:10 PM »
My friend, there is almost too many to explain. M3 lee and a lighter panzer would just be a few
you seriously think a panzerII or panzerIII would have a chance against a t-34?  :rofl  there was a reason they were replaced...you should look them up, very interesting reading.

the panzer iv was not a heavy tank...it was a medium tank...just like the t-34 and sherman...it weighed a couple of tons more than a panzer iii...the t-34 weighed more than both...and the sherman weighed more than the panzers and the t-34s.

you should go look at the stats so you can see for yourself that the panzer and t-34/85 are used a lot more than the tiger.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »
     So basically you want to dictate what people use?  Also since the newer guys won't have the perk bank for the
heavies, how are they supposed to compete with the tank aces?

Not dictate. But having more options will naturally lower the use of heavies with some very slight help from perks. Since when would a Sherman go against a tiger ace one on one and survive in the War? You would have to coordinate with your country from both the air and the ground to take one out. If a GV ace has a tiger it would cost him if he were to lose it and as more GVs are introduces (and lighter ones as well because we will eventually run out of heavy tanks to update with) Heavy GV perks will rise along with a few others. The 262 for example wouldnt be perked the way it is in late war if we had only 15 aircraft in the game but luckily for us we have many aircraft and

Offline Skyguns MKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 07:19:03 PM »
how were they to compete with some one like Dr7?
I wont even go for that guy unless I'm droppin bombs but then I'm not that good in gvs anyhow.

Gameplay would be the same as it is with Pyros exception, if your normally in a Sherman M4 going against DR who's in a tiger for example. Then try to imagine yourself in a lighter panzer going against a M4 Sherman firefly.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2011, 09:47:29 AM »
with what we have now its not going to take long, but not really a new system, just a face lift of the one we have now. The balance seems off because of the presence of so many heavy GVs sir.
after the new GV upgrade i say +1 just dont make HTC add a tank and put this wounderful update futher back :)
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"