Author Topic: a messege to the Japanese attackers....  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
a messege to the Japanese attackers....
« on: April 13, 2011, 08:44:51 PM »
you may have taken us by storm in the last month, you may have captured or destroyed our most valuable assets, you may have been unstoppable....

but 1942 is upon us, we have regrouped, we will fight hard, and

our valliant band of P-40s, Hurricanes and Brewster Buffaloes will hold this port.

to those of you wishing to fly for the enemy, realize that their luck has run out, and their fates are sealed. fly with us, and we can assure you victory, as well as a fantastic experience that you will always remember. sign up today! Brewster pilots wanted!

link to registration:

http://ahevents.org/scenario-registration.html
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
Re: a messege to the Japanese attackers....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »
MMMMM p40s.

We will make it quick and painless for you.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline HighTone

• Silver Member
      • Squad Site
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

Here are the Emperor's terms. Leave Rangoon now and no shame will you have to shoulder. Refusal to do so will only seal your fate......5 frames of CBI combat!

The Emperor awaits your decision.....

Register now... http://ahevents.org/scenario-registration.html ...Banzai  :rock

**you must be logged in on the AH events website to register

LCA Special Events CO     LCA ~Tainan Kokutai~       
www.lcasquadron.org      Thanks for the Oscar HTC

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »
Sorry Wildcat, but history is not on your side.  :devil
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 11:24:40 PM »

The mighty IJN awaits you  :t
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 12:34:27 AM »
Cheez those are some old kanji, right to left too, no wonder I couldn't read it.
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 05:56:33 AM »
Banzai!
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 06:04:55 AM »
Cheez those are some old kanji, right to left too, no wonder I couldn't read it.

I couldn't read it either, but only because of all the typos.  :D
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 06:38:06 AM »
You do relize you are coming up against the Zero? With superiour turning abilities. And the deadly G4M? With the 20mm gun in the tail? Yea.....be ready. Its gonna be raining led on you buddy (;

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 07:34:40 AM »
  A6m2 or 5?

~AoM~

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »
Sorry Wildcat, but history is not on your side.  :devil

In BoB almost every year Germany achieves air superiority over england
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »
You do relize you are coming up against the Zero? With superiour turning abilities. And the deadly G4M? With the 20mm gun in the tail? Yea.....be ready. Its gonna be raining led on you buddy (;

I believe it will be 'raining' ..... his buddies!  Lead-weighted buddies!!  :D (it's lead btw)   :aok

Our Emperor has forseen our victory.

Banzai

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »
In BoB almost every year Germany achieves air superiority over england

BOB used to only get run once every 2 years, and we missed the last one (it's now 3 years). Further, when it was run in 2006 I think I was the first ever axis CO to win victory. Yet still further, in real history the LW won localized air superiority with superior pilots and arguably superior machines (at the very least superior tactics?). It was the change of mission ordered by a crazy fuhrer that lost the battle for Germany. Even Churchill felt they were losing the war and plans were being made to rally civilians into defense brigades when Germany invaded. The superiority isn't an issue, it's achieving the required goals that's hard.

For Rangoon, we are looking for up and coming pilots that wish to survive the onslaught and go on to become multiple aces! Please note such a career will not be possible for allied pilots. The surviving part, that is.

Sign up for a long career as a Japanese pilot, and the Emperor may smile upon you!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:41:44 PM by Krusty »

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
what the Japanese fail to understand is that it is not the power of the machines that win battles. superior tactics, unshakable dedication and the insatiable vigor to destroy the enemy win battles.

this is something not found in the heart of a Japanese pilot. they are told that their emperor will provide, that he will honor their death, that he is a Deity who can decide the fate of the nation. the truth is, he is powerless. he hides behind the corrupt minds of his military elite, a coward. he knows that the Allied powers will overcome, that this destructive conflict will lay waste to his nation, but he won't end it because he is weak. the Japanese will all be led to their deaths, and there is nothing they can do about it.

their aircraft manufacturers neglect to exploit the fatal weaknesses of their so-called "superior" aircraft.

the Betty is a ticking time-bomb. hit just once in the right spot, and she is ablaze, the whole crew lost.

the Zero is structurably unstable. take it above 375 mph and it will begin to break apart. neither the mighty P-40, nor the Brewster Buffalo, not even the nimble Hurricane will encounter such problems.

the Allied powers possess the most structurably sound aircraft in the world. they will assure your safety. so, you can either fly with us, or you will burn, baby burn.

having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74