Author Topic: Japonese planes  (Read 2154 times)

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
Re: Japonese planes
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 04:11:20 PM »
hell who im I kidding...id have to roll up on them, on the runway get a foot behind them and then just maybe id hit em :cry

Grab a 30mm, some duct tape, a fuse and get REALLY close...  Reach out of the cockpit and tape the tater to the other plane's tail.   Light fuse, run away.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 07:29:29 PM »
for the rest of this tour Im going fly Japonese Fighters

any hint/sugestion about any of them ki84 61 zeke etc?

The A6M5 is a pleasant and easy plane to fly, much like a Spitfire.  It is quite slow and not durable, but usually you'll be smiling at the end of your flight.  Take this if you're just learning to fly in AH.  The A6M2 is one of the best dogfighters in the game, but it is even slower and suffers from poor armament and a limited ammunition load.  Take it in the early war arena and for fun in the dueling arena.  (Or come fly with us in AvA this week.)

The Tony (Ki61) is a great plane, difficult to learn because it performs best in a limited speed range.  Try to keep it above 200 and under 300.  Don't try to outclimb anyone, you probably won't do well.  It will catch most other planes in a dive and out-turn them in the subsequent fight.  Excellent guns.

The Frank (Ki84) is, IMHO, the best dogfighter in AH.  It is not easy to learn because it, too performs best in a limited speed range.  Look in this thread for a recent discussion of how to fly it:  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,309692.0.html.

All in all, the Japanese planes - especially the Tony -  are some of the best performers, and some of the most ignored planes in the game.

- oldman

Offline mausil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 11:59:09 PM »
Take it in the early war arena and for fun in the dueling arena.  (Or come fly with us in AvA this week.)
- oldman

ok when it will be ?
MAUSIL

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 07:04:57 AM »
ok when it will be ?

24/7 dude.  See this week's setup in this thread:  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,310383.0.html

- oldman (but the arena is usually busiest in the evenings)

Offline HighTone

• Silver Member
      • Squad Site
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 07:46:19 AM »
I don't see why you say the Ki61 is good for BnZ... It does lock up at speeds. While it can dive faster than an A6M, I doubt dive speeds are any better than the N1K2. The firepower, the ability to zoom, turn, climb, are all greatly diminished compared to both Ki-84 and N1K2.

It CAN bounce other planes. It just can't do it as well as some others.

The Ki-61 dives loads better than the N1K2. It also preforms better at higher speed than any of the other Japanese planes we have.

LCA Special Events CO     LCA ~Tainan Kokutai~       
www.lcasquadron.org      Thanks for the Oscar HTC

Offline mausil

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 08:38:27 AM »

The Ki-61 dives loads better than the N1K2. It also preforms better at higher speed than any of the other Japanese planes we have.

I feel that KI61 dont hold E as good as the N1k , I can be wrong tho I only flown it 5 or 6 times yet
MAUSIL

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 06:54:50 PM »

You're just spinning your wheels, it isn't worth it bud.    I've the posts that deal with the 61 and can only laugh, except Oldman's last post.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 12:57:12 AM »
You're just spinning your wheels, it isn't worth it bud.    I've the posts that deal with the 61 and can only laugh, except Oldman's last post.   
at least a few people understand the KI-61s potential. just dont try to flat turn with a 51 in it :ahand
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 04:20:02 AM »
Im very cautious with high Ki61's, its levelled speed is not much, but it seems very aerodynamic and retains its E very well. And once its on your six it can't be shacked easily.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 01:03:53 PM »
Im very cautious with high Ki61's, its levelled speed is not much, but it seems very aerodynamic and retains its E very well. And once its on your six it can't be shacked easily.

:headscratch:  that can be said for EVERY plane :rolleyes:

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »

:headscratch:  that can be said for EVERY plane :rolleyes:

Noticed your sig... I Love AvA. All we do is fight 1-3 on 1-3. Only problem this week is, Oldman keeps offing himself before I can fire on him... and  usually only after he's done some very pretty verticals in his P40. I'm sure he'd own me were it not for this but, until hr learns that ride, I'll take the freebies.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
at least a few people understand the KI-61s potential. just dont try to flat turn with a 51 in it :ahand

that is pretty much for any plane...I think  a Goon can out turn it in a straight out flat turn hahaha...but it can be done...just need to manage the flaps and E ....

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »
And once its on your six it can't be shacked easily.

meh. just cross fingers on one hand, bank real hard, shove the rudder over, and stall (and hope)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2011, 12:08:42 PM »
Ki-61 FTW  :aok
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
Ki-61 FTW  :aok

No argument here.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC