Author Topic: Dear HiTech, you should pay for Bruv119 to fly in a real spitfire one time.  (Read 6616 times)

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
Where was the pic taken Bruv?
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Duxford 2009,  the year after you were there  ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Cool videos and pictures. :aok

I'm actually starting to like this thread again.  :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
I think you guys should go ahead and pick up Midway so you can have the potential of maybe developing some depth in your troll bench. You are running about one deep with Kazaa at this point.  And I only include Kazaa because the Hitler vid, while not an original concept, was so well done that I decided to bestow the title of Troller Emeritus. The rest of u (minus pervert)  just suck. Egad.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Dantoo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.9giap.com
Thanks.  I figured it was there or maybe just outside the "scrubs" :)

Will get back over for another visit to that show one day.  I did get an official dvd of the event.  Much better than my videos of the back of Tilt's head!
I get really really tired of selective realism disguised as a desire to make bombers easier to kill.

HiTech

Matthew 24:28 For wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
I think you guys should go ahead and pick up Midway so you can have the potential of maybe developing some depth in your troll bench. You are running about one deep with Kazaa at this point.  And I only include Kazaa because the Hitler vid, while not an original concept, was so well done that I decided to bestow the title of Troller Emeritus. The rest of u (minus pervert)  just suck. Egad.

For those who missed my version of the Hitler bunker scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE17BAfekuQ

Soon I will begin scripting a new parody video. But I'm not going to give away any details on what the story's about just yet. :devil
« Last Edit: April 16, 2011, 11:45:09 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
I am really good at napping.  Therefore HiTech should buy me a brand new sofa. 

This could be the dumbest thread ever.  :rolleyes:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
I think you guys should go ahead and pick up Midway so you can have the potential of maybe developing some depth in your troll bench. You are running about one deep with Kazaa at this point.  And I only include Kazaa because the Hitler vid, while not an original concept, was so well done that I decided to bestow the title of Troller Emeritus. The rest of u (minus pervert)  just suck. Egad.

Love you too SunBat  :cheers:

The Few GFC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Pic for Batfink!

(Image removed from quote.)

yarbles,bruv, ams, thrila, Klingan, SF3.

Er dunno why I would want pics of any of these. None of them been humping my ankle.

Was friends with Thrila years before you even started playing this game, Bruv.
But thanks for the lovely picture.
 :salute
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
impressive burst of hate  :huh the dark side you must not listen.... :old:

No hate!  I've no problem with Bruv or any of his squad (The Few), at all!  The OP is either a camp follower or a very dim one.  Shawk has had many more tour wins than Bruv but I've seen no thread asking to pay for a free ride in a WWII bird for him or anyone else.  I was merely stating that it's either a failed troll from Midway or if not a troll, he must be in need of some serious help.  The ones that should get some recognition are the AHtrainers, the skinners, the mapmakers, the soundpack makers. the Special Events makers and helpers, and the PIE chart maker (Lusche), and not the score potatos, the Duelers, the KOTH winners. or the tour winners. The original post was just absurd in the first order.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
The ones that should get some recognition are the AHtrainers, the skinners, the mapmakers, the soundpack makers. the Special Events makers and helpers, and the PIE chart maker (Lusche), All the Best...

Jay

QFT   :salute

The Few GFC

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Duxford 2009,  the year after you were there  ;)

ummm errrrr ummmmm Bruv   :uhoh the VolleyBall Wing©® sends its regards and after they reviewed your pic, they took down their David Hasslehoff poster and replaced it with yours, they seem to be unruly now as to the anticipation of your return to the hot tub
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets

But, but, but....Sunbat, the line is long for the Few!  Why should Midway be bumped to the front?  He does everything wrong anyway...when he HO's, he dies, when he flies anything but a Spixteen, he loses..oh wait, he only flies that one...ok, well...he still should have to wait. 

Midway...WTF on this thread?  Is the hair shirt you got for posting it comfy? lol

All in good fun...except for the HO part.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
lol

working to reduce HOs to a minimum.  :bhead  Learning slowly to fight better and making progress.

This thread is all over the place and funny to read.  :banana:

by the way I'm not asking to be in The Few or any other squad, just learning to fly and be good fighter. :joystick:

Tough crowd on this forum, but interesting.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
hey Guppy maybe we can get a 2 for 1 deal.  

This bomber is featuring at Duxford in July.

http://fighter-collection.com/press030311.html

pretty excited to see the thing for real after shooting it down so many times and an F4U4!   :x

Sadly no two seat  38s that I'm aware of :)

Thankfully a few T9s and a T8 in England, so an actual Spitfire ride is much more possible.  The T8 is still being restored as are a couple of T9s but I think there are at least 3 if not 4 Spit T9s flying in England, with the Grace Spitfire T9 being the most visible.

Because of my long Spit fanaticism, I'd take the Spit T9 ride first :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters