Author Topic: JG44 Night Hawks / JV44 Butcher Birds shout out  (Read 362 times)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
JG44 Night Hawks / JV44 Butcher Birds shout out
« on: April 14, 2011, 12:30:51 PM »
Been feeling the itch to get back in the virtual skies, dust off the old joystick and throttle, and see what's new in the game and community. Was wondering if any of my old wingmates from the old days are still around and kicking.

Would be great to wing up again with some old friends  :old: , cold beers  :cheers: and knock the rust off :joystick:

Once upon a time the CO of the JG44 Bomb Wing and Ops Boss for the JV44 Butcher Birds.
"Hornet33"
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
Re: JG44 Night Hawks / JV44 Butcher Birds shout out
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »
 :salute
Hornet nice to see you back.  :cheers:

Offline noTch

• Silver Member
      • JV44 Butcher Birds
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 01:52:14 AM »
 :rock :rock Hey Ops Boss :x :x   Get your tushy back in the air and kill some bad red guys ASAP  :cheers: :cheers:
I'm still around, just my flying computer took a dump and I have to wait till next payday to get back in the Virtual skies
 :salute :salute
AHXARL Lead Campaign Manager/2012-?

My new favorite clip--->http://youtu.be/_2Nn4wAVNOg

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 10:24:17 AM »
Hey hornet, .
 Long time no see. I took some time away from the game as well, been back around for a short time. Don't play as often s I used to. I'll probably play more when I upgrade my hand cranked PC to a more modern EElektric model.

I seen someone in here a month or so back that had 1177 in their handle, I tried a shout out , but got no reply, I doubt it was Don, but was worth the try. I still see Geepel's name showing up in the text from time to time.I still email Easyscor now and then, he used to show up for the scenarios, but spends more time developing terrains and stuff.I stayed in touch with Doobs as well, althought it's been a while since I called the fruitcake, last I heard he was waiting for a sex change , or something, ooh wait, maybe it was a new car, oh well, ..I knew it was something like that...hehe.

Good to hear from you, cya in the arena.

>
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.