Author Topic: Are there enough players?  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
Re: Are there enough players?
« Reply #210 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »
Whose elite   :old:
MANaWAR of course..he has the biggest kill club in the game.
 :noid

I rate myself somewhere between awful and terrible.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #211 on: April 20, 2011, 11:35:52 PM »

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #212 on: April 20, 2011, 11:49:23 PM »
Where'd you find that picture of me falling along with the wreckage of a 25C? :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #213 on: April 21, 2011, 12:01:28 AM »
Where'd you find that picture of me falling along with the wreckage of a 25C? :)

Naa that's me giving skydiving a go. I wasn't willing to jump out of a perfectly good airplane though.

Here's one of you. Hoing, like an animal.

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2011, 12:12:43 AM »
 :salute Hoff,

No matter what others think of your opinions, after following your comments for several days, I have to give you a great deal of respect for having the conviction to stand your opinions, state them in an articulate manner and remain calm in the face of continued criticism.

If, in fact, you are young you will go far in this world and the game needs more young people like you.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 12:34:08 AM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2011, 12:15:06 AM »

No thanks. First of all, I'm not a stat ho, so I will up from a vulched field 20 times in a row to get just 1 kill or make people waste their ammo/auger. I don't run from fights often and I'll fight someone that has more E than me (I'm not a runstang). For the way that I fly, I feel that I do really well. In fact, my K/D for my primary fighter, the 109k, is nearly identical to your K/D in yours, the la7. Overall K/D is pretty pointless, I up B25Hs and 110g2s with the extra 20mms and WGRs for fun all the time. Not only that, but in the 109k I up on vulched fields a lot as well, so the stats are pretty much useless.

Uhhh, you don't want to take the oppt'y to learn something in the da?  If you overlooked it, I said "a variety of setups"  and to expland on that, I mean giving you alt, giving myself alt, same plane, diff planes (altho your planeset is much more limited than mine, but that's only because you're still new and learning, right?)   :x

As I mentioned stats only give an indication and are not the end-all in telling the story, hence the offer of da time to provide you with an evaluation, again, under a variety of situations as you would find in the MA - bring a buddy and we can do it 1 v 2 , 2 v 1 as well.   :joystick:

If you ever change your mind... I'm merely a pm away.    :aok
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #216 on: April 21, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
Well when I first me you, you were really cool down to earth soon as you leave pigs and join muppets you got an ego and just act differnt

If you watch people close enough, you can see those egos festering LONNNNNNNG before it comes out!
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2011, 12:28:35 AM »
If you watch people close enough, you can see those egos festering LONNNNNNNG before it comes out!

lol says the guy who blew his lid because akak told him to ask me to show them how to fly a 109.... Muzik, I'm sorry that was so insulting to you.
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2011, 02:10:44 AM »
We have our opions about bip as to why he joined our squad won't make it public cause I'm not that low of a person.  Twintail wasn't even in our squad around TOC was he?  He's prolly a little upset with us since we didn't fly two sectors out of our way to clear is six for his fighter rank.
dont lie son, speak the truth or dont speak at all. And i really dont think daddy bruv would want you posting in such a thread. Might want to back yourself out of this one before you hurt yourself.

Why I joined your squad? Really? Please do make it public. Show me why I joined. Then show everyone why I left or I can. The choice is yours. either shhhh or lets "show" things.

EDIT: I will say this. There are some really good guys in the few. 95% of them are stand up honest guys. Too bad there are 2 or 3 in there that make the few look bad. It is a shame. I have nothing but respect for the few except those couple of bad seeds.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:21:49 AM by BiPoLaR »
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2011, 03:27:25 AM »
EDIT: I will say this. There are some really good guys in the few. 95% of them are stand up honest guys. Too bad there are 2 or 3 in there that make the few look bad. It is a shame. I have nothing but respect for the few except those couple of bad seeds.

I have to agree there, Pervert & nrhsida to name a few are top notch people....
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: April 21, 2011, 03:55:20 AM »
I have to agree there, Pervert & nrhsida to name a few are top notch people....

I don't know about that  :D

Should we sometimes attempt to elevate these exchanges above the level of the school yard. In every group of people there are people we as individuals will get on with better with and approve of more than others and this is something of a constant in any group.

Some are more mature than others, some are calmer some are hot heads some are secure others are easily upsett and many are damaged goods but nearly everyone seems to have their heart in the right place. Holmes posted in squads to the effect people should stop hi jacking threads with this stuff and I think he is right and its time to move on.
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: April 21, 2011, 04:06:18 AM »
Should we sometimes attempt to elevate these exchanges above the level of the school yard.

:headscratch:   you've forgotten where you are again gramps, this is forum Sparta

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #222 on: April 21, 2011, 04:14:11 AM »
:headscratch:   you've forgotten where you are again gramps, this is forum Sparta

Thanks for your pointless in-joke interjection off topic which added nothing.

Reaches for the ignore button  :D

DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: April 21, 2011, 04:19:18 AM »
Uhhh, you don't want to take the oppt'y to learn something in the da?  If you overlooked it, I said "a variety of setups"  and to expland on that, I mean giving you alt, giving myself alt, same plane, diff planes (altho your planeset is much more limited than mine, but that's only because you're still new and learning, right?)   :x

As I mentioned stats only give an indication and are not the end-all in telling the story, hence the offer of da time to provide you with an evaluation, again, under a variety of situations as you would find in the MA - bring a buddy and we can do it 1 v 2 , 2 v 1 as well.   :joystick:

If you ever change your mind... I'm merely a pm away.    :aok

Me and you Hoff, VS. Shane and whatever half blind, one arm, no legged wingthing he brings.

We got our work cut out for us, but it'll be worth it...
See Rule #4

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #224 on: April 21, 2011, 04:26:26 AM »
Thanks for your pointless in-joke interjection off topic which added nothing.

Reaches for the ignore button  :D

Not pointless! Just reminding you not to expect anything beyond the level of the schoolyard...especially not from me  :devil
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.