Author Topic: Are there enough players?  (Read 7773 times)

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
Re: Are there enough players?
« Reply #225 on: April 21, 2011, 04:27:22 AM »
Not pointless! Just reminding you not to expect anything beyond the level of the schoolyard...especially not from me  :devil

:lol
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #226 on: April 21, 2011, 08:36:59 AM »
dont lie son, speak the truth or dont speak at all. And i really dont think daddy bruv would want you posting in such a thread. Might want to back yourself out of this one before you hurt yourself.

Why I joined your squad? Really? Please do make it public. Show me why I joined. Then show everyone why I left or I can. The choice is yours. either shhhh or lets "show" things.

EDIT: I will say this. There are some really good guys in the few. 95% of them are stand up honest guys. Too bad there are 2 or 3 in there that make the few look bad. It is a shame. I have nothing but respect for the few except those couple of bad seeds.

I'm going to skip the whole high school musical argument between Spek, Krup and Ardy. Time to get right down to business, man to man.

Bipolar, I've given you a free pass to blow off steam towards members of The Few as I know life has been very terrible for you recently. For those of the community who didn't know, Bipolar confided in me during his time of turmoil. Even players from The Few pitched in to pay for Bip's subscription, giving him something to occupy his mind with during a time when he couldn't afford to pay for one by himself. But enough is enough, you've forced my hand.

I know for a fact that you recorded our last Ventrilo conversation as you tried to blackmail me five minutes before Tournament of Champions stared with the knowledge you had obtained. I'm pretty sure the community will be disgusted when they hear me say "I will ban any member which I catch cheating in KoTH from taking part in ToC". By all means show the community why you left, it will then give me the right to show the community why we don't care that you left or even why we put up with you in the first place. You do realise that every transmit you made over Ventrilo was recorded? Ask yourself this question: Did you ever say something that you wouldn't want the community knowing, especially members of the Muppets? Shove all-in with your top pair, top kicker; I'm sitting here waiting to call with a royal flush, baby.

The next move is yours, I sure as hell can't wait for my PNG, can you?

P.S: Don't worry Muppets, I will not post any transcripts that would drag your name or any member other than Bipolar through the mud. Even I know where to draw the line...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:29:14 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #227 on: April 21, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
So Bipolar and TwinTail joined, left, and lied about what they saw/heard for no reason?

Hey bar <S>

Because TT accused The Few of being stat padders who fly nothing but perk rides; shortly later he was caught shade killing in his 262. :lol

Don't get me started on Bipolar...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:51:58 AM by Kazaa »

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #228 on: April 21, 2011, 08:47:47 AM »
I either turned off ventrillo when BiP was on, or just logged.  Hell, I left the few, for a few, because of him.  I can elaborate as to why, but we shall see.  Some folks should just lurk in the shadows where they belong, instead of standing in the light were they can be seen for what they are. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2011, 08:49:38 AM »
Yes, there are enough players.  The spawn camping the knits had rockin' last night, was epic.  There were at least seven tanks, 2 IL2s, and plenty of fighter cover, watching a single spawn.  Was a blast as well <S> all you spawn camping turkeys.  The planes are what drove me away....
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:32 AM »
Very Lucky   :bhead
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:32:52 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #231 on: April 21, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »

Clearly you do not appreciate goal-oriented strategery.

- oldman

I support it whole heartedly. My goal oriented strategy is to find a fight and participate.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #232 on: April 21, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
 :bhead
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:33:26 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: April 21, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
Dog has been called off sorry Gents
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 10:33:17 AM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #234 on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:54 AM »
You do realise that every transmit you made over Ventrilo was recorded?

And why would you do that?  Seems a bit distrusting, underhanded, cheesy, pick a word but it just doesn't seem right.  It seems to me the only reason you'd do that is to use it against someone in the future.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #235 on: April 21, 2011, 12:02:19 PM »
And why would you do that?  Seems a bit distrusting, underhanded, cheesy, pick a word but it just doesn't seem right.  It seems to me the only reason you'd do that is to use it against someone in the future.
We had our reasons.He wanted this public so now it is  :salute
=The Damned=

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #236 on: April 21, 2011, 12:14:13 PM »
I'm going to skip the whole high school musical argument between Spek, Krup and Ardy. Time to get right down to business, man to man.

Bipolar, I've given you a free pass to blow off steam towards members of The Few as I know life has been very terrible for you recently. For those of the community who didn't know, Bipolar confided in me during his time of turmoil. Even players from The Few pitched in to pay for Bip's subscription, giving him something to occupy his mind with during a time when he couldn't afford to pay for one by himself. But enough is enough, you've forced my hand.

I know for a fact that you recorded our last Ventrilo conversation as you tried to blackmail me five minutes before Tournament of Champions stared with the knowledge you had obtained. I'm pretty sure the community will be disgusted when they hear me say "I will ban any member which I catch cheating in KoTH from taking part in ToC". By all means show the community why you left, it will then give me the right to show the community why we don't care that you left or even why we put up with you in the first place. You do realise that every transmit you made over Ventrilo was recorded? Ask yourself this question: Did you ever say something that you wouldn't want the community knowing, especially members of the Muppets? Shove all-in with your top pair, top kicker; I'm sitting here waiting to call with a royal flush, baby.

The next move is yours, I sure as hell can't wait for my PNG, can you?

P.S: Don't worry Muppets, I will not post any transcripts that would drag your name or any member other than Bipolar through the mud. Even I know where to draw the line...

E-Gad!

When is Spek's term as Few Public Relations Officer up?  Hopefully soon for your guys sake.   :lol

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: April 21, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »
And why would you do that?  Seems a bit distrusting, underhanded, cheesy, pick a word but it just doesn't seem right.  It seems to me the only reason you'd do that is to use it against someone in the future.

Trust me, I had my reasons. It's not like I go around recording everyone out of pure paranoia. Bip was the first and hopefully the last.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 01:01:59 PM by Kazaa »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #238 on: April 21, 2011, 12:20:42 PM »
Dog has been called off sorry Gents

:rofl :rofl

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #239 on: April 21, 2011, 01:10:21 PM »
lol says the guy who blew his lid because akak told him to ask me to show them how to fly a 109.... Muzik, I'm sorry that was so insulting to you.

Once again, I didnt blow my lid because of anything smakak said. I have a whole library of films that say otherwise, that's good enough for me. It was the back stabbing ego that peeved me for the night. And obviously that ego is still making impressions on people.

You better check yourself son! Notice how much you enjoy repeating the 109 dribble out loud for the ego boost you like to give yourself. How many times have you repeated that now?

Notice how you frequently accuse others of "immaturity" when a pissing match comes up on these forums, and then there you are right in the middle of it all. Your holier than thou ego is good fodder for me.

Im 41 years old, so you can repeat that 109 dribble until your blue in the face and it still wont mean a thing to me. All I see is a little kid screaming "look at me."
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod