Author Topic: Model 32 Roll  (Read 261 times)

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
Model 32 Roll
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:28:05 AM »
I was flying the new A6m model 32 in the offline arena earlier. I noticed that it won't roll (alierons don't work) unless your airspeed is above about 180 MPH. You can hit auto pilot and it will roll at speeds less than 180MPH. I checked and re-calibrated my joystick but it didn't change anything. anyone else having this problem??

After more testing I realized the rudder doesn't work at any speed. Anyone?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:34:41 AM by Killer91 »
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline Amsoil21

• Nickel Member
Re: Model 32 Roll
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 08:22:46 AM »
yep same here rudder seemed to work but definatly no roll at slow speeds

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 01:23:40 PM »
Yes, the same type of problem here.  I am using the Siatek X52.  I do have my USB headset and thumb drive inserted into USB as well.  I added this information, because I read in another similar thread about loosing all analog settings, that Skuzzy was aware of this and it should be included in the next patch.

To add to this thread, and possibly the other loss of settings threads, I noticed that my Joystick settings are affected after attempting to GV.  Although I haven't thoroughly tested it, on both occasions I was attempting to map my joystick in the GV.  So, I am not certain of when the settings got dumped, before or after my attempt to open the mapping window.

In the case of the A6m3, I was just flying around and noticed the stiffness.  I hit the windows key and adjusted my jstk settings from it's software and control returned, but was restricted again (I am not certain of the return of restriction).

I was lucky in that I saved all of my settings, prior to the update so I am able to reload them.  I was  :headscratch: concerned that the old settings would not play well with the new sights and mouse systems. 

Skuzzy, are there any files that I should be careful of when I load up my old files?  So far, on two attempts with the settings folder reloaded, no additional problems seen.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:52 PM »
Fixed for todays patch.