Author Topic: Question on using Key Modifiers for Vehicle key mappings ...  (Read 218 times)

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Question on using Key Modifiers for Vehicle key mappings ...
« on: April 26, 2011, 02:15:03 PM »
I have mapped "Vehicle" turn left to ... SHIFT-x ... when I "press" the button, the tank turns left, but when I "release" the button, it continues to turn left like I am still pressing the SHIFT-x keys.

Is this normal for using "modifiers" with key presses ? Your sensing the SHIFT & x, but not sensing the release of the SHIFT & x.

This is with a CH Pro Throttle using using the middle left POV button.

Not sure if this is a bug, hence the question.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Question on using Key Modifiers for Vehicle key mappings ...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »
Hmm I should have set the You can not do that flag. Hold down keys like left and right can not be in combo with modifiers like shift & control

WIll change for the patch after To days.

HiTech

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: Question on using Key Modifiers for Vehicle key mappings ...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 03:57:19 PM »
Hmm I should have set the You can not do that flag. Hold down keys like left and right can not be in combo with modifiers like shift & control

WIll change for the patch after To days.

HiTech

:cry ... Is there a reason why not ?

I am currently getting around the problem by programming the "release" to the "D" key (turn right) ... that seems to short circuit the continuous SHIFT+x action.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."