Author Topic: THE AVA CHRONICLES, ARE BACK  (Read 489 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
THE AVA CHRONICLES, ARE BACK
« on: April 28, 2011, 08:41:45 AM »
Last time, in the realm of the lowest average IQ in Aces High 2:

A crackling, half ringing sound buzzes from the base siren.  Something about that sound reminded Pacman of loading dock chains rubbing the wooden corners of the supply crates, something he had been hearing much more frequently since Dicho was up and flying regularly.  The sound repeats itself, pauses and tries to recycle and match it's echo, this time cut short.  "Answer the denged thing," Dicho barks in the direction of the operation tower.

"Yes sir.... ....... Chilli, sir.......................... ................... No, I haven't sir.......................... .......... I will check it out, sir....."  The speaker continues to crackle a tinny mechanical sounding voice.   "It seems that Chilli hasn't figured out that intercom switch yet," Dicho grumbles into his shoulder, using his sleeve to wipe away the beading sweat from his forehead, showing signs of annoyance and amusement at the same time.   The tower door opens and thin subject holding a headset swings out.......... "HAS ANYONE SEEN FLO-O-O......I MEAN, THE SQUAD MASCOT?"

All eyes, again turn to Dichodog, as a distant "eheh-eh-eh" can be heard coming from the direction of the C47 sitting next to the rubble of a barn.

DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Re: THE AVA CHRONICLES, ARE BACK
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 09:52:00 AM »
Trouble in the Farmyard :

Chilli with a look of sheer panic on his face sprinted towards the cluster of pilots now forming on the runway. he had torn his headset out of the wall, but that did not particularly matter to him as he couldnt work the damn intercom anyway. As he neared the group they turned to speak to him. He was greated by that fast mouthed Australian who everyone hated, loved, laughed with and trolled at. "Well well if it isnt Chilli, the spice of our lives, having trouble in locating a certain sheep are we?" "Shut up Pacman you annoying little bastrd, Ive lost Flossy, I can't find her any where" "Have you looked in Cap's garage?" Chimed in Dot now lighting a cigarette, "Dot you moron, shes scared QUITE literally STIFF of Cap, why the hell would she go into his garage?" came in Dicho scratching his nuts, "gives a whole new meaning to crank shaft I know that much" said Jaeger grinning."Well" said Texican "I know she is going to be a BAAstard to find"

The entire group was laughing, except Chilli, now looking decidedly Piissed off "Listen you A-holes, I need to find that FFING sheep. Otherwise CAP will throw a FIT" "more like fitTING" grinned Dicho absolutely loving Chilli's distress. Suddenly the deep but distant laughing noise, disrupted the conversation "ehehehehehehehehe". "what or who was that" said Pacman turning to the wrecked Barn.

No one knew what or who this was, but it was obvious there was something missing somewhere. Then Texican looked at the group around him, then looked at the deck chairs on the flight line. And then it struck him "hey guys, where is Jiimson?"

TBC

IT HAS RETURNED WITH ME!!
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :aok
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 11:22:25 PM »
 :aok
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website